Clyde v QP

17 minutes ago, williebraveheart said:

Being mutant we can evolve into typical Clyde fans un noticed. I haven't washed for three weeks in preparation.

To be fair, i wouldn't notice any difference if i were to find myself in proximity. Frayed cuffs, tatty blazers and ill-fitting brogues appear the staple dress code among even the better-dressed Kweenies. Not to mention the reek of damp from the others. You'd still stick out like Malky Mackay at an SDL march.

Any specific reason why those items? Do QP have an intention to sign Craig Thomson?

Or is it for personal use between yourself and QPFF?

A sex dungeon with crayons and and easel, is still a sex dungeon, geezer. 
I'll bow to your obvious knowledge on such things.

Classic Clyde calculator stuff here. 2000 :lol:
Can't wait for your estimate for Saturday. Assume we'll be behind the goals in order to accommodate you packing out the main stand? 

Attendance of 2100 so 1500-2000 clyde fans definitely a good guess. Imagine yous probably bolstered your numbers to 300 home fans for the big occasion so 1800 clyde

IMG_8471.jpg

5 hours ago, nickCFC58 said:

Attendance of 2100 so 1500-2000 clyde fans definitely a good guess. Imagine yous probably bolstered your numbers to 300 home fans for the big occasion so 1800 clyde

IMG_8471.jpg

If Clyde win promotion I believe they have agreed to leave Broadwood and ground share with Celtic. This is to accommodate the mass numbers of Clyde fans. Season ticket sales are anticipated to top 50,000.

All home games for Clyde will be moved to midnight kick offs to avoid the chaos of having thousands of caravans causing congestion havoc on the roads.

6 hours ago, nickCFC58 said:

IMG_8471.jpg

Possible lock out on Saturday imo. 

Just in case anyone's remotely interested in the football; Saturday was a disappointment. I had hoped that a healthy run against the also-rans might give us the momentum in the last 3 games and it looked on track up to 4pm on Saturday. There's a lot about Roberts playing style I like but shuffling defenders like that was madness. McLean played 3 positions in 15 mins. Coupled with both Galt and Moore sitting higher to counter the very deep Annan back line we ended up with huge gaps in the middle. On the upside, I heard Kurty mention he was hoping to be back this week and with McGrory back on the park these two might be the bit of class that was missing on Saturday. McGhee looked to be a tactical move against physical teams and did his task well.

We've struggled against the physically stronger teams big-style this season. Of the top four, Clyde are more dependant on skill and pace than the others which perversely might suit our game better. But we have to get the minds right. That end-of-season shit we saw in the last 20 mins on Saturday needs to get left in the dressing room.

IMG_8471.jpg.874e2c947dd716e2b673eae7a7716dba.jpg

Assuming you want Clyde to win and Peterhead to lose or draw on Saturday, I'm wondering at what point you'll be back next week drivelling your oral diarrhoea and begging for "QuePee to do us a favour".

Or, the Scooby Doo ending when Clyde and Peterhead get beat this week, The Fash comes to the Big Hampden but all our lads are lounging around, sucking on our cocktails. Oh dear! I hope that doesn't happen. What a nightmare that would be.

2 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Assuming you want Clyde to win and Peterhead to lose or draw on Saturday, I'm wondering at what point you'll be back next week drivelling your oral diarrhoea and begging for "QuePee to do us a favour".

Or, the Scooby Doo ending when Clyde and Peterhead get beat this week, The Fash comes to the Big Hampden but all our lads are lounging around, sucking on our cocktails. Oh dear! I hope that doesn't happen. What a nightmare that would be.

I don't expect any of us will, ByoS. I think we'll take oir destiny like men. 

Anyone diverting from this should have their ST, any tattoos and both testicles removed to prevent poisoning the future gene pool.

I very much doubt even if it came down to queens park beating Peterhead you would get 'please do us a favour " and anyway that would only be one game if 36 and would have no more validity than Berwick beating Peterhead 2 0 we will just have to win the last two see what happens

so let's get it straight no teams do other teams favours

As for queens fans it's almost an ideal day beat us scupper the league challenge, lose peterhead win big GIRUY Clyde win Peterhead lose or draw then it's oh you need us to beat them for you lot to win league [emoji23]

Just in case anyone's remotely interested in the football; Saturday was a disappointment. I had hoped that a healthy run against the also-rans might give us the momentum in the last 3 games and it looked on track up to 4pm on Saturday. There's a lot about Roberts playing style I like but shuffling defenders like that was madness. McLean played 3 positions in 15 mins. Coupled with both Galt and Moore sitting higher to counter the very deep Annan back line we ended up with huge gaps in the middle. On the upside, I heard Kurty mention he was hoping to be back this week and with McGrory back on the park these two might be the bit of class that was missing on Saturday. McGhee looked to be a tactical move against physical teams and did his task well.

We've struggled against the physically stronger teams big-style this season. Of the top four, Clyde are more dependant on skill and pace than the others which perversely might suit our game better. But we have to get the minds right. That end-of-season shit we saw in the last 20 mins on Saturday needs to get left in the dressing room.
it should be a pretty good game Saturday , both teams going for a win, a good crowd in the stadium and right edge to the game [emoji106]

2 hours ago, Officer Barbrady said:

Much like KweePee tramps stinking out Clyde threads will be. 

:lol: Aye, I noticed your previous reference to "Crosshill Tramps" ( close, my old dear is from Govanhill) You then moved on to the rather bizarre "Cathcart Foreskins"

Reminded me a bit of that crackpot Shaggro/ Penguin. Whatever happened to him eh ;)