Clyde v QP

Clyde will fancy themselves strongly if they can get the paperwork filled out correctly for this one. Expect there will be a bit of a bumper crowd in the hope that they can get a win and Peterhead slip up. 

We were poor on Saturday, but it's felt like a season of extremes. We're either good or shite, with little in between. If we can turn up, we've shown we can get results against the top two. Saturday will be doubly difficult, though. 

Clyde will fancy themselves strongly if they can get the paperwork filled out correctly for this one. Expect there will be a bit of a bumper crowd in the hope that they can get a win and Peterhead slip up. 
We were poor on Saturday, but it's felt like a season of extremes. We're either good or shite, with little in between. If we can turn up, we've shown we can get results against the top two. Saturday will be doubly difficult, though. 

Yous must have fingers crossed that we make another administrative error, then perhaps the gap will close to 21pts!! [emoji16]

11 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:
27 minutes ago, nickCFC58 said:

Yous must have fingers crossed that we make another administrative error, then perhaps the gap will close to 21pts!! emoji16.png

It doesn't seem to matter how bad we are, we usually win. 3-0 most recently, of course.

Indeed. A great season by Clyde's standards and a pretty average one by ours and they didn't even manage a goal in their two defeats at Hampden. 

1 hour ago, an86 said:

Clyde will fancy themselves strongly if they can get the paperwork filled out correctly for this one. 

You've won this thread already with this one!

As always it'll be a tough game. Id like to think we will get a win under the circumstances but it wont be anywhere near as easy as Saturdays win over Berwick.

I'll go 1-0 Clyde.

2 hours ago, an86 said:

8/10. Doing better, Annie.

3 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

Queen's Park are really, really fucking shite. Skelping a few duds lately to "turn around" their piss poor form since November thankfully means that Roberts will be in charge to lead them into the Lowland League next season. As for this game, 4-0. 

Seeing as how you believe us to be such an irrelevance, surprised you've been taking such an interest in our fortunes t_b_w.  Seeing as how we can't go up this season, Clyde winning the play-offs would be the next best alternative really if it meant most of this kind of literary dross would pass us by.

1 minute ago, The Spider said:

Seeing as how you believe us to be such an irrelevance, surprised you've been taking such an interest in our fortunes t_b_w.  Seeing as how we can't go up this season, Clyde winning the play-offs would be the next best alternative really if it meant most of this kind of literary dross would pass us by.

You must be mistaking me for someone else, as I do not regard QP as an irrelevance. Their continued stinking out of senior football is a highly relevant matter, and that's exactly why I will be delighted when Mark Roberts takes you down next year.

Queen's Park are really, really fucking shite. Skelping a few duds lately to "turn around" their piss poor form since November thankfully means that Roberts will be in charge to lead them into the Lowland League next season. As for this game, 4-0. 
You've peaked too early.

1 minute ago, Hampden Diehard said:
35 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

You've peaked too early.

Despite their lofty league position Clyde are shit. They have one decent player but he is a complete scumbag and should not be playing football. 
With David Galt back and the boys fired up for this one, 3-0 Queen's.

Shite, which is why we’ve lost one game (bar those the SFA reversed) since October. No bother big man [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

I can only go by the 3 games against us and apart from the scumbag's well timed runs in behind our defence I've seen nothing to worry us. Hopefully your lofty position will encourage you to come out and play football instead of your normal rough tactics. If you come to take us on at football, we will hammer you.

2 minutes ago, The man with no name said:

I can only go by the 3 games against us and apart from the scumbag's well timed runs in behind our defence I've seen nothing to worry us. Hopefully your lofty position will encourage you to come out and play football instead of your normal rough tactics. If you come to take us on at football, we will hammer you.

We are absolute hatchet men this year. I’ve been embarrassed watching us in all honesty. Long balls and shit housing all day long.