Motherwell v Dundee

5 minutes ago, The Master said:

Oh well. 

The equalisers for Hamilton and St Mirren meant a point wasn’t enough anyway so the goal at the end was irrelevant really. 

Plenty effort but we can’t defend for toffee. 

Craig Curran can get in the sea. How many strikers elect to pass to nobody when they have a shooting chance?

I can only think of Miller (at McDiarmid).  Just our luck,  we have the only two in Scotland.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Thank you Motherwell.  Our second 45 against Falkirk was pretty bland but the winning goal produced th biggest cheer of the half.

I don't see why.

You would have more chance coming up by playing us in a play off.

David Turnbull is the best fitba player in the league.

I don't give a f**k who says he's not.

How the linesman overturned that hand ball I will never know. (I reserve the right to redact that when proved wrong)

5 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I don't see why.

You would have more chance coming up by playing us in a play off.

I really don’t want that scenario; yes it could be wonderful but it could also be heartbreaking.

I’d be happy to try our chances against the Maureens.

I really don’t want that scenario; yes it could be wonderful but it could also be heartbreaking.
I’d be happy to try our chances against the Maureens.
It could not possibly be heartbreaking for you guys. I fully expect by that stage of the season McIntyre (imbecile) will be carrying a chair on for Woods (lazy and hopeless)
so he can have a wee sit down when he gets a bit too tired.

2 hours ago, SpiderDee said:
On 26/04/2019 at 12:13, Desp said:
I stayed to the end.  Still waiting on my medal. 
Fair play to [mention=23098]SpiderDee[/mention], he sat next to me in the Main Stand all game and didn't laugh too much...  #manners

Just let us win today mate please !!!!

NINTCHDBPICT0004465865311.jpg

David Turnbull is just absolutely sensational. 15 year contract, please. 

Also, for Dundee to put in that kind of performance when its must win is disgraceful. The Dundee fans are a good bunch, but f**k me that was a pathetic performance from the players. Take the lead twice, lose it in a matter of minutes and then have half an hour against 10-men, only to lose a last minute winner.   Ooft... doon ye go.  

Just now, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I genuinely think Turnbull took a touch, seen Kusunga slip, and passed the ball onto his hand. Which tbh, is fucking mental. 

There's absolutely no doubt that's what happened. He seen his arm out-stretched and trailing. Then thought "I can get a pen here".