Motherwell v Dundee

David Turnbull is just absolutely sensational. 15 year contract, please. 
Also, for Dundee to put in that kind of performance when its must win is disgraceful. The Dundee fans are a good bunch, but f**k me that was a pathetic performance from the players. Take the lead twice, lose it in a matter of minutes and then have half an hour against 10-men, only to lose a last minute winner.   Ooft... doon ye go.  
Fucking spot on

An entertaining game of football, that was also a bit bizarre.  I feel has if the Dundee penalty was soft and I do not know why the referee had to consult his linesman who was further away from to ask if it was a penalty. Gorrin was an idiot and should know you  cannot a challenge like that on a yellow card. 

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Thank you Motherwell.  Our second 45 against Falkirk was pretty bland but the winning goal produced th biggest cheer of the half.

Please take your small time patter elsewhere, this is a Davie Turnbull thread.

Thank you.

I genuinely think Turnbull took a touch, seen Kusunga slip, and passed the ball onto his hand. Which tbh, is fucking mental. 

Absolutely no doubt that what’s happened. Turnbull plays the game in slow motion, he’s incredible.

2 hours ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

No spoilers.

Spoiler

Thanos has the Avengers in an extremely dire predicament, but in a thrilling climax the Avengers secret new recruit, Jetpack Jocky, flies in and saves the day by smacking Thanos square in the puss. Jetpack Jocky also calls him a cunto for good measure.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

5 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

David Turnbull is the best fitba player in the league.

I don't give a f**k who says he's not.

How the linesman overturned that hand ball I will never know. (I reserve the right to redact that when proved wrong)

I wish he hadn't. 4-3 with 5 minutes to go was 3 minutes too many to get an equaliser.

In all seriousness, that was one bizarre game of football. I don't think I've ever seen a game with 7 goals where neither side held onto the lead for longer than 2 minutes, until one side actually scored a winner (but even then the game was over within 2 minutes of that goal...so also counts on a technicality). 

Edited by The Master

There was an article in one of the tabs over the past week that said "Could David Turnbull be as good as Jake Hastie"? I'm going to leave a few lines to let that sink in.

Passing the ball onto a defenders hand is one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen at a game - I've got no idea what happened next - but given that a bit of old fashioned seethe is the only thing that would make an end of season kickabout into something where you can get a proper jump at that end, I'm glad it happened.

If I can go a bit negative - our defending has been b*****ding woeful for a month - that needs fixed and very quickly. On the good side, Cadden looked like an accomplished player after suffering a few weeks of pre-contract Hastie - I thought the shape suited him perfectly and it's great to see him back for a few weeks at least. Wee Campbell had a storming game - If we can keep Gorrin, Campbell and the best young player in the country together for next season - that's as good a diddy team midfield as there is at present.

As for Dundee - I thought they looked really decent going forward all day and their second goal was a peach - but to score three away from home, lead twice, see the opposition go down to ten men, see a penalty rescinded and then lose - nah, just nah. "Alexa - what does relegation look like?"