Motherwell v Dundee

I presume that it's just the Aldi own-brand vodka talking, but have got a feeling that we are going to smash this tomorrow, like that game at Fir Park a couple of season ago when we were 5-0 up at half time or something ridiculous...

Probably.

6 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

I presume that it's just the Aldi own-brand vodka talking, but have got a feeling that we are going to smash this tomorrow, like that game at Fir Park a couple of season ago when we were 5-0 up at half time or something ridiculous...

Probably.

5-1 at half time. Zak Jules...some boi.

14 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Probably.

5-1 up at half time and couldn't add to it. Pathetic...

I left on 35 minutes when that 4th goal went in. Earliest i've ever left a game.

7 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

5-1 up at half time and couldn't add to it. Pathetic...

I left on 35 minutes when that 4th goal went in. Earliest i've ever left a game.

I stayed to the end.  Still waiting on my medal. 

Fair play to @SpiderDee, he sat next to me in the Main Stand all game and didn't laugh too much...  #manners

15 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

A ticket. Why?

I don't mean why go to the game but why bother buying a ticket when there will be thousands of empty seats and you can pay at the gate? We're not putting Dundee supporters in the main stand are we?

https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2019/04/26/previewing-motherwell-v-dundee-2/

Away fans will be housed in the South Stand and can pay at the gate.

Edited by capt_oats

35 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

A ticket. Why?

I don't mean why go to the game but why bother buying a ticket when there will be thousands of empty seats and you can pay at the gate? We're not putting Dundee supporters in the main stand are we?

Maybe to avoid talking himself out of it on the day.

Maybe to avoid talking himself out of it on the day.
Probably not far off. Even after travelling all the way from Dundee (which i am not) the announcement of Woods in the starting 11 would have me seriously thinking about buggering off straight back through.

A ticket. Why?

It's a disability ticket so had to be bought in dundee