Manager Meltdowns

29 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

What an absolute weasel. 

The only disappointing part from the interviewer is when O'Neill refused to answer the question and told the interviewer to answer his own question, he should've said "Yes, I think you should address the fans".

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, powerthirst said:

"I'd like to congratulate Kilmarnock...erm... I wouldn't say they deserved it on the day"

:lol:

I find modern day Neil Lennon a lot more palatable but that interview is a reminder of just how horrible he was at Celtic first time round. I'm sure it's passion combined with immaturity but he really was nasty at times.

The sheer terror on O' Neil's face at the thought of addressing TGFITW about sectarianism............. Obviously knowing that if he did he'd have been sent bullets and anthrax in the post.

4 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

Sounded a wee bit like Raman Bhardwaj but I suspect the guy asking the questions was eventually the victim of a suspected professional hit with the body never being found... 

That's the only time I've seen O'Neill anything other than calm, assured and in charge of the situation. He is a flustered mess caught totally off guard and didn't have a clue how to react. Excellent find.

Archived