Hibs vs Hearts

By the ancient laws of combat, we will meet at this chosen ground tomorrow, to settle for good and all who holds sway over the Edinburgh Derby: us natives, born rightwise to this fine land, or the foreign hordes defiling it.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

Anyway... Hope we absolutely smash these vermin shitehawks tomorrow, restoring natural order at the same time. FTH 22 in a row 5-1

I can see us settling these Oirish dafties on and off the park. 5 - 1 brother. FTH. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Falcor Roar said:

By the ancient laws of combat, we will meet at this chosen ground tomorrow, to settle for good and all who holds sway over the Edinburgh Derby: us natives, born rightwise to this fine land, or the foreign hordes defiling it.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I can see us settling these Oirish dafties on and off the park. 5 - 1 brother. FTH. 

Hide contents

giphy.gif

How did that end for Billy? That's right. Mon the Hibernian

16556098_12.jpg

Edited by Bohemian

Well lads, it’s officially derby day for me here. Meaning a full 13 hours of pre match bevying, doing gear and singing about Rudi Skacel’s immigration status, before returning home to watch it quietly in bed out of respect for my flatmates. The cafe below me serves desiccated coconut with their GF Açai bowls, so that’s the perfect Edinburgh derby brunch sorted. And I started the day by burning the Union Jack out of the Australia flag to mark the occasion. Irish pubs in every suburb to chose from, but barely a Victorian dance hall, Freemasons or Orange Lodge in sight. Bliss. Bring it on.

Edited by Austinho

9 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

You have boycotted before and you know it. 6-2 I recall about 1500 Yaks top showed up and that wasn't the only time. 

Please no point scoring over boycott's from you lot please,  FFS yous have been known to boycott derbies played at Hampden. :lol:    

Was it this one Image result for hearts 4 hibs 0

Or this one?  Related image

6 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

You're wasting your time pointing out facts. The Hibs boys will just circle the wagons and support each other. Usually with "amusing" gifs. You'll notice they never, ever disagree with each other on anything. Strange that. You would think, just occasionally, they might express a view independent of the pack. I put it down to a lack of self-confidence.

Cue 6 reds. Good night.

We disagree on lots of things.

For example, some m9s think you're a tedious bore, while others think you're a boring c**t.

Edited by HibsFan

14 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Please no point scoring over boycott's from you lot please,  FFS yous have been known to boycott derbies played at Hampden. :lol:    

Was it this one Image result for hearts 4 hibs 0

Or this one?  Related image

If you pumped Hibs with £25m of IOU cash I bet the shoe would have been on the other foot, level playing field we are the boss.

10 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

If you pumped Hibs with £25m of IOU cash I bet the shoe would have been on the other foot, level playing field we are the boss.

Like the Scottish Cup final in 2012 when Hibs had a bunch of loan players they couldn't afford to buy like Leigh Griffiths and Matt Doherty?

1 minute ago, topsider said:

Looking at the teams my prediction is a bit of football might actually break out.

Looks like we've picked a few footballers. No idea about this C.Smith but I presume he's a wonder kid who is going to bag a hatrick today as a false 9.