Hibs vs Hearts

On 22/04/2019 at 11:51, BawWatchin said:

A comprehensive 3-0 home win. Levein to claim that they were unlucky and did enough to win 10 derbies. Natural Order banner back out on display. 4U0m6pP.png

2 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Nope. Just used your own lump of shite instead.

4U0m6pP.png&key=77513746af445dd4fcc59117

What happened to your prediction ?

We obviously didn’t have enough “ lumps of shite on the park to help you out , :D

4 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Mind when we cheated by splashing fat wads of Bosnian pensioners cash on superstars who would otherwise be unavailable such as Danny Granger and Suso Santana? It was the only way to overcome the all conquering  Hibs side which contained stalwarts Tom Soares and Pa Kujabi.

Je ne regrette rien. 

Remind me of Skacel's salary at Tynecastle? 15k a week? 

6 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Hibs are now out of the running for 4th place, congrats to Killie and Manager of the Season Steve Clarke.

How so?  Draw at Mordor and beat them at their dump following week after and we can finish 4th if we do the Sheep at ER. 

Edited by Snifter Pee Rot

8 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

How so?  Draw at Mordor and beat them at their dump following week after and we can finish 4th if we do the Sheep at ER. 

If we win at Tynecastle on the Saturday then you lose at ibrox the following day then 4th place is secured for Killie. 

Also you won't beat us at fortress rugby pugby ;)

11 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

See the Killie Pies fan response above - I pretty much concur with him

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

Sobered up perspective - 

A shite match, we perhaps should have edged it but Hibs finishing today utter shite - needed Berra og to score, FFS  Well, it was action-packed, in a Saughton Park U16s match kind of way

Kamberi is like a man down, McNulty pen was a howler. - Harsh. 6 inches from perfection.   

Uche is one of the worst footballers I have ever seen, He was poor today. But be serious.  however he is a pest and managed to poke in the equaliser - nah it was a composed finish - so justified his spot. Surprised how poor Cochrane was, as he was very good last timeout in a derby.  

Hearts fans must be pretty peeved with that style of fitba being served up week in, week out. It's not the hoofball of Hibs folklore. But what it is, is slow, safe and predictable

I can only hope Levein stays in charge. From a distance, he looks tired and jaded to me. I'll be surprised if he remains in post as manager.

Craig Thomson had a pretty decent match, couldnt complain about any of his big decisions, tbf. The pen was very iffy. And Djoum and Stevenson could have walked.

Hibs are now out of the running for 4th place, congrats to Killie and Manager of the Season Steve Clarke. Eh ? If we beat Killie next week, you are right up their erse....... Oh, see what you mean.