Hibs vs Hearts

Drumroll please...

It's time for Hearts spin on a derby result that wouldn't look out of place in the Conservative Party on election night!

2 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

One of the worst Hearts performances in a derby for years , yet it takes an own goal by a “resurgent” Hibs team to earn a draw .

Fucking hilarious  

5 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Minimum of 3 minutes of stoppage time. Game stops for 45 seconds before 3 minutes are played. Referee blows for full-time as soon as play resumes.

LEARN TO COUNT

He never even let the game go 90 minutes in the 2012 cup final. Getting his watches from the Lizzie Duke outlet shop on ebay.

3 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Hertz created one chance and took it. Respect for that.

got to take your chances against the big teams or they punish you...

Im sure our jambo cousins will allow us 3 points next week to make sure their city rivals cant get into Europe

Played well but missed a boat load of chances and Hearts took their only one in the second half. Big Uche is effective when he’s not falling on his arse looking for a free kick. 

3 wins in 16 for the yams against Hibernian though (this stat might be completely wrong fwiw). Ooft. 

Edited by Zing.

Least bothered I've ever been about a late goal at Easter Road. We are absolute fucking muck. Fluking a result just gives Levein something to cling on to.

Hibs are still shite though. 

Anybody watching on that stream ran by a Geordie bloke who reads people’s names out like it’s the first time he’s heard everything ever? It’s weirdly fascinating.
I do. Some of the comments are more entertaining than the game. My favourite ever was this.

"Neil Lennon has chippy tits, FTQ".

3 minutes ago, superkillieaway said:

got to take your chances against the big teams or they punish you...

Im sure our jambo cousins will allow us 3 points next week to make sure their city rivals cant get into Europe

We will assist, I'm certain of that.