Hibs vs Hearts

General sale, how very tinpot.:unsure:

5 hours ago, Bohemian said:

Love a good chart to explain football to me, thx mate. You could get a job with those cretins on sky sports, they love a good chart when explaining football to EPL fans.. How are your pie chart skills?

image.png.ac6b48978fd902f2739a58cbfb7af478.png

20 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Troll Hibs fans? Really? If theres anything your trumpet of a manager wishes he could take back over his career those two words would be first on his list. He has been 'trolled' by it ever since. It will be written on his gravestone(probably by a Hibee with a permananet marker!)

The state of this. FuckMe

This Natural Order stooshie. "Natural" implies inherent or genetic, so I can see why somebody with an NI RC upbringing like Lennon would bristle at the term "natural order". But the fact is that Hearts have 147 derby wins to Hibs 96, so a Jambo superiority complex is hardly surprising, is it?  But Hibs fans were not genetically programmed for second best - they chose second best.

Maybe, on reflection, the phrase  Craig should have used was "normal service resumed". I'm sure  Hibbies would have calmly and rationally accepted that as accurate and fair.

4 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

This has all the makings of an absolute shitfest of a 0-1 with the added bonus of some bizarre ref decisions that favour the away side tbh.

IMG_20180521_125124.jpg.1e570802de00b991c7419411b5782efa.jpg

Well, Craigy boy's got the gig. Where's Pa Kujabi when we need him ?

8 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

This Natural Order stooshie. "Natural" implies inherent or genetic, so I can see why somebody with an NI RC upbringing like Lennon would bristle at the term "natural order". But the fact is that Hearts have 147 derby wins to Hibs 96, so a Jambo superiority complex is hardly surprising, is it?  But Hibs fans were not genetically programmed for second best - they chose second best.

Maybe, on reflection, the phrase  Craig should have used was "normal service resumed". I'm sure  Hibbies would have calmly and rationally accepted that as accurate and fair.

What sort of sectarian eugenics shite is this.  M9.png.51403d368670cdc3a1b4fded6002e97f.png

Edited by HibsFan

This has all the makings of an absolute shitfest of a 0-1 with the added bonus of some bizarre ref decisions that favour the away side tbh.
IMG_20180521_125124.jpg.1e570802de00b991c7419411b5782efa.jpg

In my best Kevin Keegan voice, I would love it!
We’ve fuckin’ nae chance though

6 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

58377933_2175683462514172_63719887928735

Genuine question, how's it classed as failing to sell out when they are still on sale with 3 days until the game?

Not that I think it will sell out, only mug punters will be taking their seat on the away end.  See you there.

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

Genuine question, how's it classed as failing to sell out when they are still on sale with 3 days until the game?

It had failed to sell out by the time the tweet was written, despite tickets having been on restricted sale for a week. Ordinarily it would have been expected to sell out by now.

11 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Not that I think it will sell out, only mug punters will be taking their seat on the away end.  See you there.

Because the Daily Record couldnt fit in a headline "Failing to sell out to the top tier of Loyalty Points over Easter Weekend when everyone is getting pished anyway"

I have no doubt that Hearts will sell out or pretty close to it.