Hibs vs Hearts

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

It absolutely did troll the common or garden Hibs fan into the far reaches of oblivion tbf.

DdHDBUq.png

Troll Hibs fans? Really? If theres anything your trumpet of a manager wishes he could take back over his career those two words would be first on his list. He has been 'trolled' by it ever since. It will be written on his gravestone(probably by a Hibee with a permananet marker!)

3 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

It absolutely did troll the common or garden Hibs fan into the far reaches of oblivion tbf.

1 hour ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Troll Hibs fans? Really? If theres anything your trumpet of a manager wishes he could take back over his career those two words would be first on his list. He has been 'trolled' by it ever since. It will be written on his gravestone(probably by a Hibee with a permananet marker!)

large.jpg

8 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Hoping for a Hibs win by 6/7 so Levein is sacked, can return to Tanny as DoF and help Robbie propel us back to our rightful place in 3rd above the Edinburgh clubs, Killie and the Sheep. 

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

20DB8B2C-023C-48E7-9212-EA99001F03E6.gif

17 hours ago, morrison1982 said:

Pretty sure Hearts only sold about 1/2 the away end for the derby immediately after the 2007 League Cup final (Hibs 5-1 Killie). Hearts had been humped at home by Craig Levein's Dundee United on the same weekend, having had an iffy season up to then ("Riccarton Three", etc.)

Almost predictably, Hearts won a shitfest 1-0. Then the whole Hibs dressing room / Collins fiasco started.

Probably talking out of my backside but the last time I remember Hibs not selling out the school end was a game at the end of 2008/09 where everyone was expecting Hibs to take a tanking. In an even bigger shitfest than the game mentioned above, Hibs won 1-0.

Moral of the story is that fans are pretty hopeless at predicting how their team will do.

We definitely sold out that day(youtube video below) but as you say there could have been a derby we didn't sell out.  I can't actually remember one but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.  I remember that 1-0  game at Tynecastle as well.

I think the moral of the story is that form really goes out the window in a derby :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ampuOtUm_Go

7 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Who the f**k are Dundee United? wiggo.png
Sound like some tin pot amateur side that a handful of people will go along to watch when Dundee aren't playing.

Must be like what happens at Easter Road when Livi or Edinburgh City don’t have a game then. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

30 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Must be like what happens at Easter Road when Livi or Edinburgh City don’t have a game then. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You see, if you had said Hearts, I would have been "waging" m8. waging.png You  completely underplayed your hand there.

10 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Who the f**k are Dundee United? wiggo.png
Sound like some tin pot amateur side that a handful of people will go along to watch when Dundee aren't playing.

Would be glorious if Dundee beat them in the play-off final. 

4AEEEEEA-31FC-45C6-BC23-E7537C7EC5BD.jpeg