Hibs vs Hearts

5 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Looking forward to another poisonous derby atmosphere with a full house of drugged up bevvied bampots.

I assume the away tickets have been sold out already?

Only half the stand.

36 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Seen that on KB, can't be true surely? They haven't lowered the points threshold yet, they'd surely have done that already if they were struggling to shift that many.

It's Easter Bank holiday weekend. Maybe there's nobody in the ticket office to crank the loyalty point dial down a couple of notches.

Where's all the "I like my vermin confident" chat? I want spin that wouldn't look out of place in CCHQ on election night.

Here's some spin for you.

Hearts haven't sold out the away end yet. Must be another boycott just like when they saw that 6-2 pumping coming from a mile off.  M5.png.a13db07b2f888aa8064f77c1e41533d9.png

4-1 Hibs. 

Long overdue a big win against that mob.  We have a real togetherness just now, bigger pitch, game will be on our terms.  Mallan to score two curlers. Omeonga and Shaw with the other two goals for Hibs.  The giant huddy Uche to snatch one for Hearts. 

1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

Where's all the "I like my vermin confident" chat? I want spin that wouldn't look out of place in CCHQ on election night.

Here's some spin for you.

Hearts haven't sold out the away end yet. Must be another boycott just like when they saw that 6-2 pumping coming from a mile off.  M5.png.a13db07b2f888aa8064f77c1e41533d9.png

Funny you need to go back 19 years to remember us not selling out a derby.  Certainly not the case the other way round.

I'm sure it will sell out like it always does once the loyalty points threshold comes down.  Although they probably should have done that before Saturday :whistle

I’m not sure how the Hibs loyalty point system works. Maybe demand is such that the Hibs don’t need one.   74 points threshold for the derby just now, a season ticket holder like me just has to wait. 

36 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

I’m not sure how the Hibs loyalty point system works. Maybe demand is such that the Hibs don’t need one.   74 points threshold for the derby just now, a season ticket holder like me just has to wait. 

The way it works at Hibs is that at 12pm on the day of the ticket sale for away games at the Jambos and arsecheeks, everyone who has a season ticket logs on to the ticket site or phones up the ticket office at the same time. This locks up the entire ticket office phone system and the ticketing website for about 2 hours, after which, the tickets are all sold out, and anyone whose internet isn't good enough to score a ticket rushes onto .net to start new 'We want Loyalty Points back' and 'Has anyone got two spare tickets for Tynecastle?' threads.

The system has an overarching advantage over other Loyalty Points schemes in that while it's considered unfair by almost everybody, none of the disgruntled losers have a ready-made opportunity to turn up in the ticket office to complain about it.

Edited by Aim Here

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

The way it works at Hibs is that at 12pm on the day of the ticket sale for away games at the Jambos and arsecheeks, everyone who has a season ticket logs on to the ticket site or phones up the ticket office at the same time. This locks up the entire ticket office phone system and the ticketing website for about 2 hours, after which, the tickets are all sold out, and anyone whose internet isn't good enough to score a ticket rushes onto .net to start new 'We want Loyalty Points back' and 'Has anyone got two spare tickets for Tynecastle?' threads.

The system has an overarching advantage over other Loyalty Points schemes in that while it's considered unfair by almost everybody, none of the disgruntled losers have a ready-made opportunity to turn up in the ticket office to complain about it.

I think the current system is actually quite fair to be totally honest. quitegood.png

Sent using my 500mbps fiber-optic super connection. 4U0m6pP.png

3 hours ago, Eric said:

Funny you need to go back 19 years to remember us not selling out a derby.  Certainly not the case the other way round.

I'm sure it will sell out like it always does once the loyalty points threshold comes down.  Although they probably should have done that before Saturday :whistle

Pretty sure Hearts only sold about 1/2 the away end for the derby immediately after the 2007 League Cup final (Hibs 5-1 Killie). Hearts had been humped at home by Craig Levein's Dundee United on the same weekend, having had an iffy season up to then ("Riccarton Three", etc.)

Almost predictably, Hearts won a shitfest 1-0. Then the whole Hibs dressing room / Collins fiasco started.

Probably talking out of my backside but the last time I remember Hibs not selling out the school end was a game at the end of 2008/09 where everyone was expecting Hibs to take a tanking. In an even bigger shitfest than the game mentioned above, Hibs won 1-0.

Moral of the story is that fans are pretty hopeless at predicting how their team will do.

Edited by morrison1982

9 minutes ago, MariusZaliukas said:

Good to see the Hibernian boys still not bothered by the natural order chat.

Bothered?

Ramming it right up Levein in the next match at ER with him photographed forlorn in front of the "Natural Order" banner is one of the highlights of the last couple of years.

His arrogance is one of the reasons we are desperate for him to stay in charge.

Edited by Green Day