Broadwood

I did hear last summer that the Colts had failed on many of their promises and that NLL weren’t willing to extend their lease beyond this summer. I’m sure I’ve also heard whispers that the setup will move out to Guys Meadow?? No sure. 

Once the Colts are out then I’ll be hiring a cherry picker and putting my IPAF certificate to good use and pull that Colts crest down from the building and rip that “home of the Colts” sign off at the scoreboard. It can then be an auction prize at their next fundraising event, maybe they’ll get a few quid for it. 

I did hear last summer that the Colts had failed on many of their promises and that NLL weren’t willing to extend their lease beyond this summer. I’m sure I’ve also heard whispers that the setup will move out to Guys Meadow?? No sure. 
Once the Colts are out then I’ll be hiring a cherry picker and putting my IPAF certificate to good use and pull that Colts crest down from the building and rip that “home of the Colts” sign off at the scoreboard. It can then be an auction prize at their next fundraising event, maybe they’ll get a few quid for it. 

Think it would be difficult for Colts to play at Guys Meadow unless Cumbernauld kick Rob Roy out or if The Rabs have decided to share elsewhere from next season?

10 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Which will not be LL compliant surely.

34 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:
1 hour ago, SLClyde said:
I could accept that post from fans of quite a lot of teams, Cowdenbeath are certainly not one of them. 

How about from a Queen's Park fan? All joking aside, Broadwood is pretty much the worst away day. There isn't much going for it.

It suits me as its piss easy to drive to, park up, watch the game then go home again. However if it were an away day, I’d fucking hate the place. Similar to Airdrie and St Johnstone away for example. 

How about from a Queen's Park fan? All joking aside, Broadwood is pretty much the worst away day. There isn't much going for it.

Wouldn’t accept it from QP fans either. Watching games at Hampden where there’s about 200 of you, even when we bring a decent crowd, is like watching Sunday league. Void of atmosphere and noise, feels like a big empty space.

I actually don’t think there’s anything wrong with Broadwood bar the location. If u stuck that stadium in an accessible area of Glasgow we’d get decent crowds

10 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:
49 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Stranraer for me. Delighted that they are staying up this year!

That could be some away trip for you boys with Inverness airport being a bawhair away from Elgin.

A bunch of Ross county fans done this years ago, flew Inverness to Belfast on the Friday, night out there then Saturday morning ferry to Stranraer then back after the game, flew back to Inverness on Sunday.