Im_Rodger

Guest Moomintroll

Guest Moomintroll

Got a final proposition for you Mr NDD. 

Final Rematch.

Dundee VS Hamilton Academical Post Split Fixture TBC

Dundee Win:- £30 donation to a charity of your choice. Will send you a screenshot/picture of the receipt as proof. You can stick or twist from the cat charity. I will be off P&B for the foreseeable future.

Draw:- I return to P&B but I also donate £30 to your charity of choice.

Hamilton Academical Win:- I gain my return to P&B. I will not be allowed to make a post until Full Time arrives partnered with a Hamilton victory.

Ball is in your court for the last time this season Mr NDD.

I eagerly await your response.  

Given that I have instigated this, I will add something to sweeten the pot. I am not daft enough to put myself up for resignation, I will however match Rodgers £30 charity bet if Dundee win or draw. Your shout NDD.

8 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
58 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Got a final proposition for you Mr NDD. 

Final Rematch.

Dundee VS Hamilton Academical Post Split Fixture TBC

Dundee Win:- £30 donation to a charity of your choice. Will send you a screenshot/picture of the receipt as proof. You can stick or twist from the cat charity. I will be off P&B for the foreseeable future.

Draw:- I return to P&B but I also donate £30 to your charity of choice.

Hamilton Academical Win:- I gain my return to P&B. I will not be allowed to make a post until Full Time arrives partnered with a Hamilton victory.

Ball is in your court for the last time this season Mr NDD.

I eagerly await your response.  

Given that I have instigated this, I will add something to sweeten the pot. I am not daft enough to put myself up for resignation, I will however match Rodgers £30 charity bet if Dundee win or draw. Your shout NDD.

You instigated fuckall pal. Todger messaged that a few months ago.

Yes, the cats protection  will take £30 off you aswell though, that will be my farewell as I return to the seaside leagues for a few years. 

Thank you.

Guest Moomintroll
You instigated fuckall pal. Todger messaged that a few months ago.
Yes, the cats protection  will take £30 off you aswell though, that will be my farewell as I return to the seaside leagues for a few years. 
Thank you.
Angry wee mannie, the OP symbol beside my avatars name suggests otherwise. I would ask you why so angry, but given the team you support, I cannot blame you. Given the number of tedious posters who return here time after time after being banned, it is only right that Rodger is allowed back.

But he's not banned. He instigated a bet, losing which would have meant he left P and B.

Am I missing something or can he not just come back if he wants?

Given his penchant for shitebaggery (deleting said match thread because his team lost to a horrific Partick Thistle team) I imagine he's not come back thus far because he can't take the slagging he'd cop for not sticking to what he agreed.

Your money's safe.

Bye-bye NDD (until his new alias appears).

18 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

It was the old Rodger that deleted the thread. He honed his craft and won the respect of his fellow peers to become the new and improved Rodger before his demise. Like Icarus he flew too close to the sun, I hope we see him back soon.

He'll come back as The Im_Rodger?