Relegation Confirmed - Utd v Falkirk

1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

All week I've been wanting to miss this but I just can't.  Maybe a blessing in disguise that Edge can't play, means that Dixon will play centre back and Tommy will be in on the left. Full united team or not, we have to go for this. A win puts us right back into what will be a mad last day. If United could just ummmm lay down that would be great thanks x

Do you think Tommy will play today ? I hope so but think he’ll play either Brough or Kidd.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Do you think Tommy will play today ? I hope so but think he’ll play either Brough or Kidd.

Can't see Brough playing but  BPM saying we have a few injuries means and that Kidds playing means that either McGhee is out or playing centre back.

Can't see Brough playing but  BPM saying we have a few injuries means and that Kidds playing means that either McGhee is out or playing centre back.

I said if not that he is

Guest Ecosse83
36 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Your blessing might be tempered if you see Lewis Kidd in the starting line up.

Looking at results the last few seasons we actually do quite well when he plays. 

We haven't lost many games when he has started!

13 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Possibly mate. BPM has confirmed we have a number of injuries but didn’t confirm who. It worries me that he’s said Kidd is starting though.

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Oh please love me, I'll even slag off someone you don't like so you'll leave me alone. PATHETIC

Should have a drink in me by kick off so looking forward to the game today. 

You already have about a gram in you by the looks of it.  jose.png.978cc237b2dea60f1499bca904f2c4a3.png

McGhee looked utterly done last week. I'm guessing he is out with an injury, Back four of Tommy dixon mckenna and kidd is certainly not terrible against any other team except the top 2. 
Dixin and Burgoyne will need to play out their skin in that arrangement though because the others will require help

McGhee looked utterly done last week. I'm guessing he is out with an injury, Back four of Tommy dixon mckenna and kidd is certainly not terrible against any other team except the top 2. 

Been playing with a groin injury for a few games apparently

Possibly mate. BPM has confirmed we have a number of injuries but didn’t confirm who. It worries me that he’s said Kidd is starting though.

I never I said if he plays

Just now, Loemba90 said:

Safranko and Sow start together for the first time.  Strong United team, think 2-0 home win.

I hope it’s as a two.

Connolly not even on the bench, maybe injured.

Also neither Pawlett or Nesbitt; but both Fyvie and Stanton!