Relegation Confirmed - Utd v Falkirk

1 hour ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Nonce.

M5.png.7ac12645fe9bf91e45241dddd084ba81.png

Probably time to call it a day if I'm being called a nonce by a children's TV dinosaur.

Just to clear my name, if you search 'Falkirk fan crying', that's the first thing that comes up.

Although it take you straight to a virginton post, so maybe you've got a point.

2 hours ago, BendtnerBairn said:

Aye they can? Queens are 4 points above us...

If Alloa win and we don’t then we are doon.

QoS are only 3 points in front but also have +7 better goal difference before tomorrow's game. 

1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

Probably time to call it a day if I'm being called a nonce by a children's TV dinosaur.

Just to clear my name, if you search 'Falkirk fan crying', that's the first thing that comes up.

Otherwise known as the Pete Townshend defence. 

11 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Oh please love me, I'll even slag off someone you don't like so you'll leave me alone. PATHETIC

Should have a drink in me by kick off so looking forward to the game today. 

All week I've been wanting to miss this but I just can't.  Maybe a blessing in disguise that Edge can't play, means that Dixon will play centre back and Tommy will be in on the left. Full united team or not, we have to go for this. A win puts us right back into what will be a mad last day. If United could just ummmm lay down that would be great thanks x

15 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

All week I've been wanting to miss this but I just can't.  Maybe a blessing in disguise that Edge can't play, means that Dixon will play centre back and Tommy will be in on the left. Full united team or not, we have to go for this. A win puts us right back into what will be a mad last day. If United could just ummmm lay down that would be great thanks x

End of the day it's a Saturday - you put the Stoney on, have a few and get shouty at a Falkirk game. 

Your blessing might be tempered if you see Lewis Kidd in the starting line up.