Relegation Confirmed - Utd v Falkirk

1 hour ago, NEFarab said:

It’s actually November so I don’t think you are giving the juggernaut enough credit for our goal scoring exploits this season. :P

Sorry, I always forget that Alloa game, I keep on thinking it's a Challenge Cup game as it was the same time as the Scotland game.

1 hour ago, ArabAuslander said:

Sorry, I always forget that Alloa game, I keep on thinking it's a Challenge Cup game as it was the same time as the Scotland game.

I’ll never forget it for the simply fact that Craig Curran scored a goal :lol:

3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Falkirk have lost one away game since their last visit to Tannadice and that was at Ross County. I certainly wouldn't rule out them getting a draw at worst.

Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

We have nothing really to play for (except keeping up momentum) but at the same time, this will be the first game in a long time where we will be playing without pressure, and this might have a really positive effect.

Whatever happens, I am looking forward to just going and watching a game of football without being stressed out at the thought of not getting all 3 points. 

That being said, I reckon it will be a relatively comfortable 2-0. Pav and Clark with the goals 

10 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

We have nothing really to play for (except keeping up momentum) but at the same time, this will be the first game in a long time where we will be playing without pressure, and this might have a really positive effect.

Whatever happens, I am looking forward to just going and watching a game of football without being stressed out at the thought of not getting all 3 points. 

That being said, I reckon it will be a relatively comfortable 2-0. Pav and Clark with the goals 

Did you have any pressure on at Inverness last weekend? 2nd was essentially confirmed and you knew you couldn't win the league.

Is it not better for the Bairns to go down and get the clear out behind the scenes, in the boardroom and management, which the Falkirk fans are looking for?  In which case you should be praying for a United victory.

I want to stay up and still have the clearout TBH. It has gone too far for most fans even if we did stay up now. Our owners and Directors have lost all confidence

3 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Is it not better for the Bairns to go down and get the clear out behind the scenes, in the boardroom and management, which the Falkirk fans are looking for?  In which case you should be praying for a United victory.

If only it were that simple........our BoD and MSG have taken the fans investment offer and are using it as leverage to sweeten a deal with an alternate investor. The place is riddled with mistrust now.

Staying up would be better, but this time, things really cannot go on as they are. MSG would like out with money. CEO wants to stay on as a CEO who doesn’t really do anything. God only knows what the Chairwoman wants.

I want to stay up and still have the clearout TBH. It has gone too far for most fans even if we did stay up now. Our owners and Directors have lost all confidence
As a football fan youv got to hope to avoid relegation but we are in such a difficult position now which is why the conversation is even happening.

The thought of these c***s weaseling out of their culpability in line with the teams somehow fluking safety is sickening.

The two dont have to go hand in hand but relegation has almost become like the enabler for doing what needs to be done.

Imagine being euphoric at getting a result against RC to avoid tenth and forgetting to hound them....