Relegation Confirmed - Utd v Falkirk

5 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I still don't understand this.

It appears to be some kind of 'hilarious' routine and anyone who responds to or questions it is seething/a mess/rattled or some other boring P&B trope 

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It appears to be some kind of 'hilarious' routine and anyone who responds to or questions it is seething/a mess/rattled or some other boring P&B trope 

Right.

Has Marshmallo actually gone mad then, or is this indeed an example of performance art?  

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Right.

Has Marshmallo actually gone mad then, or is this indeed an example of performance art?  

He's claiming it's half serious half joke on General Nonsense.

Bairnardo is desperately trying to make out that he's effortlessly whoosing everyone, but we know that if it was anyone else he'd be claiming they were an absolute mess.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Bairnardo is desperately trying to make out that he's effortlessly whoosing everyone, but we know that if it was anyone else he'd be claiming they were an absolute mess.

Ok.

Thanks for the help.  I'm needing it.

5 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Shove it up yer hole 

image.jpeg.bc2c807f2bb4724711940613c37d8db8.jpeg

5 hours ago, LargsTON said:

You're really not taking this very well at all.

Heart disease will get you soon, my fat friend. 

image.jpeg.81eac965de754817257a51e431da3887.jpeg

5 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

In all seriousness, send me your number and we can meet in a car park you p***k 

image.jpeg.e9cffeb8e23c1350acaa12170541887e.jpeg

Desperately? Bit of a trope in itself m9.

I just think its glaringly obvious given Marshys usual posting style, and the fact that he was posting quotes from Football Factory earlier in the day.

Could be wrong of course. Just dont think Marshy is the meltdown type

Desperately? Bit of a trope in itself m9.

I just think its glaringly obvious given Marshys usual posting style, and the fact that he was posting quotes from Football Factory earlier in the day.

Could be wrong of course. Just dont think Marshy is the meltdown type

He did phone up a number given to him by a stranger on here looking for a fight last night then got irate that the number wasn’t genuine. Hardly the behaviour of someone who has his shit together.

Well f**k knows what he was playing at but it was pretty funny. I hope he’s in a better place today anyway.
Hopefully hes booted f**k out of an old woman who turned out to be a P&B Morton fan. Thats the result this forum deserves.