Relegation Confirmed - Utd v Falkirk

3 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

What the f**k was McKinnons game plan? Set up like defending a one goal lead. That's as easy a game as i have seen in many years at tannadice.  Dispatched in under half hours, few more chances and then have a wee game of two a touch

Mind his last game for United: in charge for over a year, no significant injuries, undoubtedly his squad and Plan B with half an hour to go at home is to throw Mark Durnan up front and launch it. I genuinely like Ray but his lack of imagination is going to hold him back from making any sort of career for himself as a manager.

19 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I've lost the plot?

Say anything yous want about me, cut me open I bleed navy blue for this club. I'm about in tears watching this every week. 

Good. :lol:

Ps cut you open and vinegar would pour out.

2 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Tubby Mallo clearly bouncing on his heels on the Grahamston platform as we speak, raising his dukes to all comers.

I won't reveal names but one person has sent me a fake number. Goes straight to Voicemail and it's an old woman who answers.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I won't reveal names but one person has sent me a fake number. Goes straight to Voicemail and it's an old woman who answers.

You might have a bit more success with the older woman mallow.  Should see what’s she’s up to on Thursday night ?

Just now, Rab B Nesbit said:

You might have a bit more success with the older woman mallow.  Should see what’s she’s up to on Thursday night ?

You seem to follow Marshmallo around the forum, Rab. I've been away for a while, what has he done to deserve such a stalking? 

Just now, Rugster said:

Calling Marshmallo fat is the equivalent of comparing Stephen Hawking to Usain Bolt, so it’s clear they think he’s someone else. 

I'm big enough to take it, it's fine. 

The coward who sent me a fake number is the man deserving abuse here.

2 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Leaving aside the 'banter', the Falkirk players generally displayed alarming body language  today, turning their backs on each other, or pointing and blaming when passes didn't work out.

Lack of team spirit.

In which case even if Falkirk where to reach the play off spot I would not fancy them to survive through the two rounds require.

My money would be on the League 1 side given that they would be on positive form going into them no doubt and there would no doubt be a stronger team bond as well.