Relegation Confirmed - Utd v Falkirk

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Can any time be saved by anyone with a problem just PMing me for a square go, with the assumption that anyone who continues to post pish here without PMing me is an utter shitebag.

There are no problems here, fella. We’ve all popped in to point and laugh at your rabble. Dont worry about us! :)

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Can any time be saved by anyone with a problem just PMing me for a square go, with the assumption that anyone who continues to post pish here without PMing me is an utter shitebag.

I think your tears tonight will be enough to deal with without being handed multiple beatings too tbh.  Get doon, dickhead. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

B7A7F0AF-D7A5-4CB1-A3BF-1D72D49E40CF.jpeg

I get people coming in to slag us off, absolutely expected and quite right. What I don’t get is people giving it the taking it well patter. Are we supposed to take getting relegated well? How fucking weird would you be to take relegation well? Fill yer boots, we deserve it all. 

I get people coming in to slag us off, absolutely expected and quite right. What I don’t get is people giving it the taking it well patter. Are we supposed to take getting relegated well? How fucking weird would you be to take relegation well? Fill yer boots, we deserve it all. 
I am protected by a 6 week old suit of apathy.

Not too arsed about who goes down in all honesty.  McKinnon wasn’t a great manager for us but he was a very good player and he’s a United fan.

Happy United are winning but doesn’t really affect me either way if it means relegating Falkirk.  Sure they’ll be straight back up anyway.

2 minutes ago, Loemba90 said:

Not too arsed about who goes down in all honesty.  McKinnon wasn’t a great manager for us but he was a very good player and he’s a United fan.

Happy United are winning but doesn’t really affect me either way if it means relegating Falkirk.  Sure they’ll be straight back up anyway.

I think we will take 3/4 years to get back up in all honesty.

The infrastructure at the club is a shambles and we will need to replace our entire playing and coaching staff.

7 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I honestly don't think it's hitting me yet how truly shite we are and what has happened.  I have been blinkered by hope. Once it's official I'm going to really feel it. SAAAAAKE

I honestly don't think it's hitting me yet how truly shite we are and what has happened.  I have been blinkered by hope. Once it's official I'm going to really feel it. SAAAAAKE

Let’s not pretend we need to wait until it’s official. The depression has already started with me.

I will add, the fucking chat from some c***s on here at the start of pre season because we signed “good looking” shitehawks, was embarrassing.
From the first time I saw them play in the cup against that Welsh mob, you could see they were clueless.

Just now, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Hit me about a month ago. So far out the other side now I'm looking forward to our days at the beach. Come on in, the waters lovely. 

The board and McKinnon can still f**k off, obvs

Last week felt like a cup final. Sun shining, put in the beer garden surrounded by Falkirk fans. Was fantastic. I genuinely thought we would beat Morton and be safe. Watching that performance was gutting after the build up. 

3 minutes ago, glasgow_bairn said:

Let’s not pretend we need to wait until it’s official. The depression has already started with me.

I will add, the fucking chat from some c***s on here at the start of pre season because we signed “good looking” shitehawks, was embarrassing.
From the first time I saw them play in the cup against that Welsh mob, you could see they were clueless.

That game was the worst 

Last week felt like a cup final. Sun shining, put in the beer garden surrounded by Falkirk fans. Was fantastic. I genuinely thought we would beat Morton and be safe. Watching that performance was gutting after the build up. 
Freemason in 3.....2.....