Relegation Confirmed - Utd v Falkirk

7 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I want to stay up and still have the clearout TBH. It has gone too far for most fans even if we did stay up now. Our owners and Directors have lost all confidence

Sorry pal it’s one or the other. 

Take it or leave it. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I want to stay up and still have the clearout TBH. It has gone too far for most fans even if we did stay up now. Our owners and Directors have lost all confidence

Fair comment, and in a perfect world you would get that clear out in any case.

But you know football boards as well as I do, they are immune to obvious criticism and clear blame. If FFC stay up, the CEO and Maggie will stay around thinking they've been an important restructure by bringing in Ray McKinnon and his management team.

30 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Did you have any pressure on at Inverness last weekend? 2nd was essentially confirmed and you knew you couldn't win the league.

Fair point.

That being said, I reckon the pressure at Tannadice is alot more severe than away from home,especially to the likes of Inverness where only the most diehard will go unless it's a vital game.  Nobody goes all the way up there just to have a moan. (Do they)? Will be good to see how they play at home without the pressure from the stands. 

As for me, as I wasn't there on Saturday, the second point still stands.

Eta. We won the game on Saturday more thsn the odd goal since Christ knows when.....without the pressure. 

It's just a little thing but can we stop referring to them just "United"  as in the title of this thread. I don't know who  you are talking about.

It's like referring to Falkirk as "Football Club"

I am sure everyone did not call them  "Hibs" before they were a "United". 

It reeks of the arrogance of ManUre fans who constantly refer to themselves as United when there are 16 Uniteds in the English professional leagues. 

And why are they United anyway - United generally means , in football club terms , that there has been a merger of 2 or more clubs but to my knowledge that Dundee-Dundee Utd merger hasn't happened yet  (maybe end of next season?).

They are Dundee United , feel free to abbreviate to DU or DUFC or Arab c**ts.

Thank you please

#united 

It's just a little thing but can we stop referring to them just "United"  as in the title of this thread. I don't know who  you are talking about.
It reeks of the arrogance of ManUre fans who constantly refer to themselves as United when there are 16 Uniteds in the English professional leagues. 
And why are they United anyway - United generally means , in football club terms , that there has been a merger of 2 or more clubs but to my knowledge that Dundee-Dundee Utd merger hasn't happened yet  (maybe end of next season?).
Thank you please
#united 

How about United Arab c***s?

2 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

Thank you please

#united 

We're Dundee United because our wee pals next door wouldn't let us call ourselves Dundee City.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120329044059/http://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/index.asp?pg=439

Thank you please
#united 

DABs should suffice

4 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

Thank you please

#united 

When taking to other Scottish football fans I say I’m a United supporter.  I’ve never had anyone misunderstand what this meant.

Maybe they’re more switched on than you are; or maybe they’re not miserable greeting faced c***s whose team is about to be relegated.

#falkirksgoingdoon

6 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

Thank you please

#united 

Understand not referring to Falkirk as just ‘Football Club.’

Everyone should continue to refer to you as ‘fucking shite.’

Edited by NEFarab

8 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

We're Dundee United because our wee pals next door wouldn't let us call ourselves Dundee City.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120329044059/http://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/index.asp?pg=439

Bit this still doesn't explain why you chose "United"

I mean what were you uniting ?

1 hour ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Thank f**k you lot went straight back up at the first attempt. 

I mean, we're a wee shite club. You lot are the best team in Dundee. Euro cup finals and all that jazz. 

tbf that is something we can both claim. 

We are the best in Dundee, you are the best in Grangemouth.