Partick Thistle defeat Ayr x2

Pretty comfortable tbh. Another good performance from McGinty and Harkins. Spittal was excellent when he came in too.

Same again on Saturday please Ian.
A Partick fan saying it was pretty comfortable is thoroughly depressing to an Ayr fan.

4 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

We play like that tonight all the time, it's weak, it's ordinary and completely pathetic.  The guys teams are in constant injury crisis and slump heavily at the end of November, limping to the end of the season.  Same shit every year.  

The club shouldn't settle for this shit and take advantage of his no contract and get someone capable of the job in. 

I agree.   You guys are on the up.   Get a wee bit of cash in, keep the good guys if you can.     Then go for it.     Glory, eh?        You know the top boys are gone.   

I kinda hope they don't go to Dundee United or Ross County.     They are better than that.     

11 minutes ago, John Lambie said:

Ad Lib, ya big hairy bassa.   I know all of you.  It's funny just seeing you in your own environment.     

Pie of the Month,  let me give you a clue.   Jackie Husband Bus.    Kinda means I'm older than you, ya dick.    Not that it matters.  It means you are a wee p***k though. 

All that means is you are an old embarrassment rather than a young embarrassment. Well done.

8 minutes ago, John Lambie said:

I agree.   You guys are on the up.   Get a wee bit of cash in, keep the good guys if you can.     Then go for it.     Glory, eh?        You know the top boys are gone.   

I kinda hope they don't go to Dundee United or Ross County.     They are better than that.     

Given the shit they have produced for 5/6 months they are all easily replaceable tbh. 

2 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Given the shit they have produced for 5/6 months they are all easily replaceable tbh. 

Yer kaput then.    You're pretty skinto,  you've little youth.    You've got Declan McDaid.     The money you get is hopefully not going in someone's back bin.  
Wee bet on you going down to the 1st?     You can't really produce players in 5/6 months though.      This isn't China. 

4 minutes ago, John Lambie said:

Yer kaput then.    You're pretty skinto,  you've little youth.    You've got Declan McDaid.     The money you get is hopefully not going in someone's back bin.  
Wee bet on you going down to the 1st?     You can't really produce players in 5/6 months though.      This isn't China. 

Us down in 9th, Partick in 10th.

Some reactions from the Ayr support this evening. You chaps have had a great season, finishing comfortably in the top four. The booing at the half time whistle was piss poor. 

Good from us. Bold team selection, excellent performances in midfield by all accounts, and some smart subs by The Heid. 

You got beat tonight by the team who will end up one place behind you in the league.

4 minutes ago, velo army said:

Some reactions from the Ayr support this evening. You chaps have had a great season, finishing comfortably in the top four. The booing at the half time whistle was piss poor. 

Good from us. Bold team selection, excellent performances in midfield by all accounts, and some smart subs by The Heid. 

You got beat tonight by the team who will end up one place behind you in the league.

Does the season really end in November?

The booing got louder when the ref walked toward the goal so it's not entirely because of the performance. It's easy for you to say that when you don't watch us every week and only have the table to judge us on.

3 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Us down in 9th, Partick in 10th.

It's difficult to say.   We've been pish.    When you are on the downslide, you're going....     One season of staying up isn't going to make this forest full of red and yellow flowers.    

Don’t get the apathy from Ayr fans. This has been an amazing season since you just got promoted + small budget blablabla. Enjoy it while it lasts as your squad is getting poached over summer and you’ll probably be fighting relegation here if Shankland doesn’t get you promoted. 

2 hours ago, John Lambie said:

Look, I am nae Colin Quinn.    I am well-versed on Thistle fans on Lianne's old website.   If you want to gang up, bring it on. 

Oh God, no ...

2 hours ago, velo army said:

giphy.gif

Think so, snobby boy?     You are the arsehole the above people like to take the mickey out of.  "Oh, he's from We Are Thistle ohh, lahdidah".    Bunch of ham shanks.  

Look, you can virtually pile on if you want.    Strength in online numbers?   Go for it.    Be humanly possible on the internet.  

You will not fucking say a word to my face at Firhill on Saturday.  I know that for a total fact.