Partick Thistle defeat Ayr x2

Just now, VictorOnopko said:

Back of the net (Gordon, 17). after some liquid football.

9th to 6th with one win. That's what I call bouncing back.

BAWZ.      If we had bawz when we hit the top 6,  we might not have been in this situation.      We didn't quite have the bawz all night but we did what was required and I am going to smuggle my Skol into my sexy muggle. 

That's Ayr's game in hand finally wiped out. Feels like we've been a game ahead of them since about Christmas. Straight shoot out for third now with both of us on 50.

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

That's Ayr's game in hand finally wiped out. Feels like we've been a game ahead of them since about Christmas. Straight shoot out for third now with both of us on 50.

#ThistleFamily

1 minute ago, Big Dan said:

How bad is McDonalds injury? If he is out he will be badly missed for the last couple of games.

Sorry chaps,  I missed a lot - even the goal on the telly.   I heard Michael Max go a bit mental, which is always nice!   

Fitzy and Cardle on from the start.   Is Caldwell reading Thistle posts on message boards and Twitter?  

7 minutes ago, Big Dan said:

How bad is McDonalds injury? If he is out he will be badly missed for the last couple of games.

Seeing double after a head knock. May be a doubt for Saturday but definitely back for Doonfries...