Partick Thistle defeat Ayr x2

1 minute ago, John Lambie said:

I am getting seriously involved in Ayr Media.   The half time chat is something outstanding.    Is that a wee burd fae Katowice or something? 

@...    ayr fans - what's going on here?     I kinda hope you don't go up so I can pay my cash and listen to these ladies.  They are clued up. 

7 minutes ago, jaggyness said:

This is totally nerve shredding, an unlikely but most welcome 2nd goal for thistle early in the 2nd half would be a real settler

Was gonny say it's not shredding yet,  but Declan McDaid came on at half time and we're not so good at keeping goals out against ex-shite-players. 

Was gonny say it's not shredding yet,  but Declan McDaid came on at half time and we're not so good at keeping goals out against ex-shite-players. 

Jolting Joe Cardle seems to be causing Ayr all sorts of problems. It’s funny how these things work.

Ayr coming more into the game.       Thistle free-kick on the very edge of the box.      I'm watching on a delay but Ayr Media are full of the ching.   

It's a great wee battle.   Ayr are well up for it.  I think McCall has a wee thing against us - he's been up and down the touchline since I tuned in.     

No sexy football - just decent passes and desperate tackles. 

Edited by John Lambie

54 minutes ago, John Lambie said:

I hope you enjoyed us relegating you, ya wee total nob wallet. 

I thought Dundee claimed that scalp.

Anyway.  Partick fans, what are they like?  Luvvy Tarquins and Camerons on the outside but sweary-mouthed c***s after  drink or two.