Ross County v Queens

I'm expecting either Fontaine to appear as a substitute in this game or Falkirk so he can get his league winner's medal.

Really looking forward to the game.  After the result last night Queens will be well fired up for it.  Not sure how many fans will make it to the game but their support at the last ICT game was excellent. The fans are never to sure what to expect but if they go for it it will be a fine game  More likely a cautious approach which will suit us.  Still think Friday night is a poor time for such an important game

5 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Fair play to anyone travelling up for this. It'll mean getting home about half 2 in the morning. Some effort considering it's on TV and folk will need to take the Friday off as well.

Getting home at half 2 in the morning sounds like a normal Friday night out to me. 

The club don't seem to be giving a particularly clear answer on it, the closest I've got is that hospitality is expected to run a little later if we win the league tomorrow night.

I fully expect us to lose this. I think we'll end up in the playoff spot.

Despite the difficulty of tonight’s challenge our destiny is still very much in our own hands. The players have to replicate or potentially exceed the graft and work rate that they put in against Dunfermline and hope that they can do enough to get an unexpected win. For once it was good to see us press the ball higher up the pitch and not retreat into a defensive shell at the first sign of trouble.

Will be interesting to see if Low starts. I think we really need him tonight to help our ball retention and assuming he is fit(which is a big assumption) I think he will come in for Connor Murray with Wilson moving forward into the No 10 role.

No room for error and no hiding place tonight - need a similar or better performance than Saturday and hope for a bit of luck at both ends of the pitch.

On 25/04/2019 at 09:55, Spain said:

The club don't seem to be giving a particularly clear answer on it, the closest I've got is that hospitality is expected to run a little later if we win the league tomorrow night.

I'm assuming the managers have told the club to keep silent on that.  

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

I'm assuming the managers have told the club to keep silent on that.  

Aye, The Highland Council can't though. I see the High Street will be closed to traffic tomorrow when the club are doing their awards & the like. Seems an awful lot like preparations for an open top bus.