Ross County v Queens

Queens' form hasn't been great over the last month or so, but just a point will confirm us as league champions so I'll take an entertaining 6-6 draw.

Ultimately, in a shoot out between QoS and Falkirk, I'd rather see Falkirk gunned down to League One. However, we've only taken 2 points from these Tory fucks. I want us to give them a good kicking while they're down.

Tom Grivosti to ping one in from 30 yards as he continues his transformation into the Merseyside Matthijs De Ligt. 

9 minutes ago, yoda said:

Ultimately, in a shoot out between QoS and Falkirk, I'd rather see Falkirk gunned down to League One. However, we've only taken 2 points from these Tory fucks. I want us to give them a good kicking while they're down.

Tom Grivosti to ping one in from 30 yards as he continues his transformation into the Merseyside Matthijs De Ligt. 

Tory fucks :lol:

Merseyside Matthijs De Ligt. :lol:

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

I jest, of course*. I like Queen of the South. Even when the floodlights fail repeatedly. It's the one place I really missed when we were having to endure rubbish away trips to McDiarmid Park and Celtic Park.

*About the Tory bit, not about Tom "Grivo" Grivosti bit. I'm going to get a poster for my wall and everything.

Edited by yoda

This is going to be a very difficult game Ross County are a very good side they look a better side now than earlier on in the season .
A draw would be a great result for us

I fully appreciate that this is a very tough match especially as RC will want to get a positive result to officially clinch the title in front of their own fans.

On Sat every player went into that match with one result in mind a WIN. That is exactly how we must approach this match as well otherwise we will revert to type and program ourselves into believing that a draw is a great result. In our predicament and bearing in mind that our key rivals are playing teams with nothing much to play for a DRAW might not do very much for us whereas a win will almost certainly get the job done. This is a much bigger game for us than it is for the Champions Elect and we must give ourselves a good chance of winning it.

I think Queens are the only team we haven't beaten in the league this season, so it would be nice to officially claim the league with a win.

On the other hand, the sadistic b*****d in me would like to see us get the trophy at Falkirk on the last day after relegating them. Being relegated by the Gretna fairytale in 2007 still haunts me.

1 hour ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I think Queens are the only team we haven't beaten in the league this season, so it would be nice to officially claim the league with a win.

On the other hand, the sadistic b*****d in me would like to see us get the trophy at Falkirk on the last day after relegating them. Being relegated by the Gretna fairytale in 2007 still haunts me.

I want to relegate Falkirk for three words:

Stevie fucking Pressley

Can we just agree to settle for a 1-1 draw?

I’ll go for that, don’t even need to play the game.
Save Queens fans travelling for the ridiculous kick off, and they could just present us the trophy on TV making sure it’s done before “The Nine” starts (‘cos let’s face it we know it’s getting cut short)

1 hour ago, RiG said:

I think if County win this one they'll probably go on to win the league. It will be hard to see anyone overhauling them.

Is it arithmetically possible for us to get relegated?  I'm viewing things quite negatively.

1 hour ago, bunglebonce said:

Not sure if I’m being wooshed or is this a pastiche of @Comrie accepting a draw for every fixture :P

Nah, I think we've got enough to beat Queens, sure Ketts and Ferg will want some measure of revenge for the scudding we got down at Palmerston.

3 hours ago, Spain said:

A few early goals to make things comfortable so that we can give Vigurs & Fonts a run out without any fitness risk please.

McManus a shoo in to get the early goals after today’s hat trick against Dundee reserves...