Sign in to follow this  
Ludo*1

Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Dundee's Next Permanent Manager  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You will if you go down.
Even if we do go down, it was still the right decision.

How's your 'Hartley will have a better managerial career than Alex Neil' prediction coming along?

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Even if we do go down, it was still the right decision.

How's your 'Hartley will have a better managerial career than Alex Neil' prediction coming along?

Quite clearly it wouldn't have been as Canning consistently kept you up.

Least you're not upset, digging up points I made over 4 year ago. Oft.

During the week I was having a go at a few Arab mates over United fans wanking at Andy Robertson's success with Liverpool.

One replied "Not as bad as Dundee fans getting a boner every time Speroni takes a goal-kick" and I couldn't argue back, he's quite right.

1 minute ago, ForzaDundee said:

During the week I was having a go at a few Arab mates over United fans wanking at Andy Robertson's success with Liverpool.

One replied "Not as bad as Dundee fans getting a boner every time Speroni takes a goal-kick" and I couldn't argue back, he's quite right.

Speroni is sexual chocolate though.

Unpopular opinion; Yogi would be a good choice. Yes the man's an epic arse, but the Raith debacle aside, his record stands up and he'd have a point to prove. 

I get the feeling the Dundee job would be a poison chalice for a young up and coming manager.

Always enjoy the "next manager making a c**t of it means keeping a shite manager would have been right" take. Which is, of course, total fucking nonsense. Every time.

184653449-36592e0a-79df-45fb-b421-2920e2b78763.jpg&key=032b34663b236984be6dd7d831c7fbf7cca2adc8f42d34b74424a86d715557da

I would have thought he’d be a great appointment, but the ex-County thing would work against him.

Jim Goodwin for me, but he doesn't meet our very rigid 'criteria' and also Nelms' has undoubtedly never heard of him so having said that it'll be a dream team of Jackie McNamara assisted ably by Billy fecking Dodds to confirm the fact that Nelms' doesn't know what he is doing.

1 hour ago, Mackie The Staggie said:

184653449-36592e0a-79df-45fb-b421-2920e2

He'd get laughed out of Dundee cause of his accent.

I would have thought he’d be a great appointment, but the ex-County thing would work against him.

I actually quite like us to have an absolute c**t, like Adams, as manager. Someone fucking horrible, nasty, twisted, evil. Someone who is capable of stabbing an opposing manager in the dug out. That’s what I want.

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I actually quite like us to have an absolute c**t, like Adams, as manager. Someone fucking horrible, nasty, twisted, evil. Someone who is capable of stabbing an opposing manager in the dug out. That’s what I want.

Some would say, like Bomber Brown? 

8 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I'm not the biggest fan of managers who are just absolute arseholes, but the one thing we need from our next manager is discipline, something that seems very lacking in the past couple of seasons. If Adams is interested, fucking take him, I say.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee