Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Dundee's Next Permanent Manager  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

I quote "we are in the Scottish Championship for fucks sake"

Why woulld an ex international manager even contemplate coming to a championship team ?

Because it's Dundee, sleeping giant and all that :lol:

Sleeping fucking giant :lol:

Peter Houston did absolutely nothing discernible in his spell at Morton as the supposed 'experienced head' guiding an indecisive novice manager. None of the players demonstrably improved under his coaching nor did the team look even remotely organised at set-pieces, which are the two things that should be expected from a coach with his background. Jim Duffy did a far better job getting a worse squad to do the basics right than that absolute charlatan. As a result I'd heartily recommend him either as Dundee's next manager or as a total wage thief of an assistant. 

5 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Derek Adams' ruling himself out of the two best jobs he can get is bizarre. I can't see him getting another crack in England.

This is nonsense. He'll get another gig in England, and it'll be a significantly more attractive proposition than slumming it in the Championship with Dundee.

11 minutes ago, yoda said:

This is nonsense. He'll get another gig in England, and it'll be a significantly more attractive proposition than slumming it in the Championship with Dundee.

He got chucked by league 1 Plymouth...

Yeah, the big teams in England and Europe will be fighting over him :lol:

He said he didn't want the Kilmarnock job because he is shite and wasn't convinced he could get them into the top 6.

Guest My Brother Woody

This poll is a load o shite. I only voted Miller cause when the poll went up, I thought we might as well give him until the end of the season while there were still enough games left to survive. Of course the board persisted with the Scottish Pep until the bitter end. I don't want Miller now...surely Morten worth an interview.

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

We have had over 100 applications and the best three include two people who were already at the club??!!

I smell shite....

Seeing as McIntyre was given the job last time I’d imagine just about everyone in football would think they stood a good chance of persuading Nelms they were the right man for the job.

Probably about 80 Sunday League managers on the list of applicants!

Edited by Shadow Play

22 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Dear DundeeFC,

Jack Ross please. 

Thank you.  

20 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Please, Sunderland, do the right thing and sack Jack Ross, shameful he couldn't do the job.

Please, Dundee, do the right thing and hire Jack Ross, he's the perfect man for the job.

You'd think an humiliating relegation would make you lot see the reality of where your club actually sits.

Seems not.