Jump to content
Ludo*1

Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Dundee's Next Permanent Manager  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

I dont think Morris had many options and his best friend played for us.


Why is that so different from WGS’s situation wrt options and he may not have his best friend at the club but he has a house here, and his wife’s family and Dens is where it all began?

Why do you have to be a total smart arse all the time?

Do you have anybody who actually likes you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

James McPake to be interviewed this week.

Inverness have knocked us back from speaking to John Robertson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Inverness have knocked us back from speaking to John Robertson.

Inverness saving us from ourselves.

Good c**ts.

Watch Roberston now win the league with them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

inverness knock back an approach to speak to robbo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ylf said:

inverness knock back an approach to speak to robbo

 

They did the same with Yogi Hughes after an approach from your neighbours which completely soured relations between club and manager and as result of that, he left soon afterwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

They did the same with Yogi Hughes after an approach from your neighbours which completely soured relations between club and manager and as result of that, he left soon afterwards.

Hughes was openly asking United to give him a chance.

 

23 minutes ago, The Master said:

Inverness saving us from ourselves.

"Inundated" with applicants and we're interviewing a boy that already works for us and trying to get permission to talk to a guy that says he hated being at Dundee.

Oh so Derry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Ylf said:

inverness knock back an approach to speak to robbo

Robo would be a good appointment, he's proven to be a very competent manager, with an ability to get results in a tough league with next to no resources. Scottish Cup semi final, third in the league and knocked out of the playoffs with some very questionable refereeing. 

He's obviously a former jambo and hero due to his time there, I don't know of any reason why that should go against him, especially after McIntyre was just in the job.

Who has better credentials and would see it as a step up in their career?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

Robo would be a good appointment, he's proven to be a very competent manager, with an ability to get results in a tough league with next to no resources. Scottish Cup semi final, third in the league and knocked out of the playoffs with some very questionable refereeing. 

He's obviously a former jambo and hero due to his time there, I don't know of any reason why that should go against him, especially after McIntyre was just in the job.

Who has better credentials and would see it as a step up in their career?

Please never use McIntyre as a benchmark ever again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

County fan I work with said Dundee are looking at Kettlewell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

County fan I work with said Dundee are looking at Kettlewell.

Is he the one with the overly groomed beard or the wee fat one? Beardy's clearly the one in charge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Is he the one with the overly groomed beard or the wee fat one? Beardy's clearly the one in charge.

Beardy.  But Ferguson's the main guy.  He's got all the qualifications and courses and whatnot.  It's also complete bumf.  Neither is going anywhere, and Dundee aren't interested anyway.

Edit: Scarf's on a mischievous roll today.  

Edited by Savage Henry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Fifespud said:

 


Why is that so different from WGS’s situation wrt options and he may not have his best friend at the club but he has a house here, and his wife’s family and Dens is where it all began?

Why do you have to be a total smart arse all the time?

Do you have anybody who actually likes you?

 

Its different because Strachan is on the verge of complete retirement and can probably live a perfectly fine life without diving head first into a lower league train wreck.

Morris was trying escape a reputation he unfairly gathered in England. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The club can provide the following update on the current Manager situation.
We have been inundated with applications since the role became available and in the past week have narrowed down our list of potential targets for the first round of interviews which will take place this week.
Some of the candidates are currently employed by other clubs and we requested permission to speak to them as part of the initial process.
The overall process is ongoing and we are striving to have the best man in place in the very near future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

The overall process is ongoing and we are striving to have the best man in place in the very near future.

Why the f**k would we be approaching Inverness then? :lol:

What happened to us going after Wieghorst?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...