Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Dundee's Next Permanent Manager  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
By how they assist the manager, which was my point.
The clues in the name m8.

Still havent showed me anything measurable though, which was kind of my point. Unless we are going to place equal blame for every failed manager on the assistant manager?

What are you expecting here? Theres not always paper facts for things.

The majority of Morton fans complained about him making common rookie mistakes of sticking by their system, never deviating from it, and poor use of subs. As his assistant, Houston should've been helping him fix those errors.

He clearly wasnt able to positively influence a rookie manager at Morton, so it's unlikely he'd be able to at Dundee.

The point I'm making is really, really, simple to understand.

Derek Adams' ruling himself out of the two best jobs he can get is bizarre. I can't see him getting another crack in England.

I'd be happy with McPake and someone experienced beside him. Nicholl would be a disappointment. I'd prefer Houston.

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Billy Dodds is raging. Welt thinks Nelms should have dealt with him better and because he didn't get the job now thinks we are a poisoned chalice. Sticking up for his mate big time. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p07b91vy

54 minutes in.

I'll give that midget a miss, cheers anyway Ludo.

Thank you.

Sun reporting the shortlist is now McPake, Miller and Goodwin.

Miller apparently had his interview on Friday.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Just now, Yenitit said:

Well if it’s in The Sun it must be right :lol:

Its Robert Thomson who's reporting it, not Keith Jackson.

8 minutes ago, Dele said:

The same Robert Thomson who said we'd offered Alston a deal and McIntyre was remaining in charge? 

You did offer Alston a deal, hes only signing for Hamilton as they're the only top flight team in the running.

34 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You did offer Alston a deal, hes only signing for Hamilton as they're the only top flight team in the running.

The same Robert Thompson who said you had signed Paul McGowan on a PCA. That Robert Thompson?

34 minutes ago, Dele said:

The same Robert Thompson who said you had signed Paul McGowan on a PCA. That Robert Thompson?

He never said that? He said we'd contacted Dundee to confirm we were making him an offer.

If Strachan is seriously being considered we simply won't have the cash for an experienced manager. 

If Strachan doesn't take it and we still appoint McPake, well, gem's up the fucking poley tbh. 

Edited by Dele