• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Ludo*1

Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Dundee's Next Permanent Manager  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

• James McPake
    • Kenny Miller
    • Ian McCall
    • Jim Duffy
    • Paul Hartley
    • Morten Weighorst
    • Jim Goodwin
    • John Hughes
    • Stuart McCall
    • David Hopkin
    • Alan Archibald
    • Jocky Scott
    • Temuri Ketsbaia
    • Archie Knox
    • Barry Smith

I'd have scored Robertson off the list long before that tonight, tbh. 

Ketsbaia is intriguing, on one hand that's what we need. Mystery, unexpected madness. On the other hand, it's 99% destined to go tits up. 

16 minutes ago, Dele said:

I'd have scored Robertson off the list long before that tonight, tbh. 

Ketsbaia is intriguing, on one hand that's what we need. Mystery, unexpected madness. On the other hand, it's 99% destined to go tits up. 

So a better chance than I (and most other Dundee fans) thought Dim McIntyre had to succeed.

23 hours ago, killiekranky said:

Bobby Wiliamson stepped up when Alex Totten parted with Killie and we won the Scottish Cup.

Kenny Sheils  took over the reigns when Mixu left for Finland and we won the league cup.

Sometimes promoting from within works wonders.

Funnily enough we promoted Hopkin from the ashes that Mark Burchill left, Hoppy was his assistant 

D6w4azeWsAA-_jA?format=jpg%26name=medium&key=0ff547982c05a8b340f475d22aeac7d190cb038ed608febbed60274347205e09
Latest odds. Adams up tied with McPake. Jim McInally has confirmed he's staying with Peterhead next season.

The bottom half of that list can GTF.

We need a manager who needs to bring in an entire new team in.

Does mcpake have the contacts in the game to do so ? I'm all for giving someone with zero experience a chance but I just feel it's a huge ask.

I’m inclined to give McPake a go since he gave me the best minute of my life.

I'd say make McPake assistant manager behind Adams/Wieghorst/whoever to give him that added experience, and maybe once they go and he's still interested give him a shot. Just don't think he's ready for the role full-time atm

I'd say make McPake assistant manager behind Adams/Wieghorst/whoever to give him that added experience, and maybe once they go and he's still interested give him a shot. Just don't think he's ready for the role full-time atm

Would be good to have him assist for a few years before taking up the reigns. Never, ever works out that way though.

I can’t see him getting it as he’s too young and inexperienced although being derried oot his nut qualifies him in my book. And that goal ken.

As he’s now thrown his hat in the ring does that mean he’ll leave the club if he doesn’t get it?

I don’t envy Nelms’ position. Not one bit.

Kenny Miller back to favourite. Please, can we not? 

Screenshot_20190518-194147_Chrome.jpg

Stewart Petrie, Bobby Williamson where the hell are bookies getting these names??

Would Stewart Petrie be such a bad shout?  An up and coming manager who's worked wonders in the league below ready for a step up.

A Jack Ross type figure, with a positive personality than can lift the whole place, as well as building a winning team, would be ideal looking from the outside.  (No idea if Petrie fits that description or not).

44 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Stewart Petrie, Bobby Williamson where the hell are bookies getting these names??

From people putting bets on. 

Honestly, it needs said every single day, but bookies dont have any inside information, they simply adjust the odds on how much money is being put on. Theres zero point putting major stock in it.

Honestly, it needs said every single day, but bookies dont have any inside information, they simply adjust the odds on how much money is being put on. Theres zero point putting major stock in it.
This.

Miller will not be our Manager. Someone like Adams will get the gig, with Miller thankfully bring one of several useless c***s being deposited directly into the fucking bin. It'd be nice for McPake to stick around and learn his trade so to speak, but not exactly a disaster if he leaves.

Either Adams or Weighorst. The vast majority of that list can get into the fucking sea.

Whoever the f**k bets on these people are probably the type of people that think darts is a sport

19 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Whoever the f**k bets on these people are probably the type of people that think darts is a sport

Probably folk on TDB. One guy is adament about Petrie. Another says it's going to be McPake because he's cheap. 

1 hour ago, Dele said:

Probably folk on TDB. One guy is adament about Petrie. Another says it's going to be McPake because he's cheap. 

Either of those the guy that described poor defending as, 'defending like a poof'.

Place is as bad as Mad used to be. Regret helping make it popular tbh.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Either of those the guy that described poor defending as, 'defending like a poof'.

Place is as bad as Mad used to be. Regret helping make it popular tbh.

The one who thinks McPake is. 

Apparently the "poof" statement is acceptable and was only retracted due to 'political correctness'. When he was pulled up for it he said something like "I've 11,000posts, so I'm clearly not homophobic" 

Seemed a decent poster before that too. 

Apparently the "poof" statement is acceptable and was only retracted due to 'political correctness'. When he was pulled up for it he said something like "I've 11,000posts, so I'm clearly not homophobic" 
I've still never been on this forum.
Clearly not missing out.

1 hour ago, Dele said:

Does he post pictures of Morrissey and an ugly cat?