Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Dundee's Next Permanent Manager  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Kenny Shiels has just been appointed as NI Women's manager. Another dud we can score off the bookies list.

your post gave me a mental image of him trying to play a crossdressing Dean Shiels in the side. :lol:

Spoiler

:unsure:

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

As much as it wouldn’t overwhelm me I would probably take derek Adams with Mcpake as a #2 , although if we did land MW it would be his contacts that would be his biggest strength both domestic and abroad

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Image result for scottish league cup kenny shiels

You wish you had a dud that could win stuff.

Couldn't give a f**k if he,  or anybody else, has won stuff unless it makes them a better Dundee manager - it wasn't the case with McIntyre

Derek Adams has experience of winning that league and winning it VERY comfortably. 

If I were a Dundee fan he'd be my first preference. 

ETA:- Just checked how comfortably he won it... 24 points clear.

Very few teams have won it by such a margin, not even the 2014/2015 Hearts team managed that. 

Rangers and Hibs also couldn't win it by that quantity points. 

Lost one game all season and that was the first game of the season against an Accies side which still had a few leftover SPL standard players after relegation. 

Edited by Im_Rodger

Love Morten but IMHO we need someone with knowledge of the current Scottish game, the players we will be up against and who are the best Scottish players within our budget, that we can sign. Buying from overseas en masse rarely works. Or is that far too sensible?!

Derek Adams has experience of winning that league and winning it VERY comfortably. 

Very few teams have won it by such a margin, not even the 2014/2015 Hearts team managed that. 
Lost one game all season and that was the first game of the season against an Accies side which still had a few leftover SPL standard players after relegation. 

IMG_2335.jpg

1 hour ago, Im_Rodger said:

It was early on in the season but it wasn’t the first game - we played you at home on the first day of the season.