Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Dundee's Next Permanent Manager  

239 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

During the week I was having a go at a few Arab mates over United fans wanking at Andy Robertson's success with Liverpool.

One replied "Not as bad as Dundee fans getting a boner every time Speroni takes a goal-kick" and I couldn't argue back, he's quite right.

1 minute ago, ForzaDundee said:

During the week I was having a go at a few Arab mates over United fans wanking at Andy Robertson's success with Liverpool.

One replied "Not as bad as Dundee fans getting a boner every time Speroni takes a goal-kick" and I couldn't argue back, he's quite right.

Speroni is sexual chocolate though.

Unpopular opinion; Yogi would be a good choice. Yes the man's an epic arse, but the Raith debacle aside, his record stands up and he'd have a point to prove. 

I get the feeling the Dundee job would be a poison chalice for a young up and coming manager.

Jim Goodwin for me, but he doesn't meet our very rigid 'criteria' and also Nelms' has undoubtedly never heard of him so having said that it'll be a dream team of Jackie McNamara assisted ably by Billy fecking Dodds to confirm the fact that Nelms' doesn't know what he is doing.

I would have thought he’d be a great appointment, but the ex-County thing would work against him.

I actually quite like us to have an absolute c**t, like Adams, as manager. Someone fucking horrible, nasty, twisted, evil. Someone who is capable of stabbing an opposing manager in the dug out. That’s what I want.

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I actually quite like us to have an absolute c**t, like Adams, as manager. Someone fucking horrible, nasty, twisted, evil. Someone who is capable of stabbing an opposing manager in the dug out. That’s what I want.

Some would say, like Bomber Brown? 

8 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I'm not the biggest fan of managers who are just absolute arseholes, but the one thing we need from our next manager is discipline, something that seems very lacking in the past couple of seasons. If Adams is interested, fucking take him, I say.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

3 hours ago, gregteamdee said:

I'd take George Burley if he wanted it. Meant to be a good manager (exc. Scotland era), Hartley rated him whilst at Hearts saying his training was first class and has lots of contacts. 

Hasn't managed a club for seven years.

9 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

i'd be hanging on and seeing what happens to jack ross if sunderland don't go up....he'd probably be looking at a bigger gig than us but you never know you don't ask you don't get.

Aye, we're all Portsmouth fans come Friday...