East Kilbride v Cove Rangers - playoffs semifinal

2 hours ago, Jack Burton said:

Did some of the Falkirk players not get suspended for abusing a player over his disability this season? I'm pretty sure there was a club statement about racist abuse from Falkirk fans too.

I'm sure these are all legitimate points, but they are utterly destroyed by the fact that Ally Love is employed by your football club. 

2 minutes ago, an86 said:

I'm sure these are all legitimate points, but they are utterly destroyed by the fact that Ally Love is employed by your football club. 

You'll have to explain your reasoning behind that bizarre outburst. Struggling to follow why it would be incorrect for someone to call out disgusting discriminatory abuse in any circumstance.

So what you are saying is anyone who makes racist remarks or anything that might offend should never work again ?

8 minutes ago, Gene Wilder said:
28 minutes ago, an86 said:

So what you are saying is anyone who makes racist remarks or anything that might offend should never work again ?

Ina nutshell, Gene, she is yes. Poor Abigoliah here has taken our very-near fruitful season dreadfully, and i don't think she'll recover.  I mean, she has no issue with QP doing business with Malky McKay's employers, does she?

By the same logic the original post by the Falkirk fan would be utterly destroyed by the fact of the 2 players they have employed. Yet you didn't direct the same comment to him?

These are the average league attendances in the pyramid this season:

Lowland
387     Kelty
215     East Kilbride                    this will be higher as their game v Kelty and trophy game v BSCG are omitted
189     Spartans
184     East Stirlingshire
137     Gala
120     Dalbeattie
111     Cumbernauld
108     Whitehill
   88     Gretna
   86     Civil Service
   78     BSCG
   78     Edinburgh Uni
   78     Vale of Leithen
   73     Stirling Uni
   54     Edusport
   46     Selkirk

East of Scotland
358     Linlithgow
319     Bonnyrigg
261     Bo'ness
221     Musselburgh
217     Penicuik
203     Tranent
193     Camelon
163     Broxburn
155     Dundonald
146     Newtongrange
137     Hill of Beath
127     Dunbar
122     Dalkeith
116     Sauchie
113     Blackburn
110     Haddington
109     Dunipace
106     Arniston
105     Inverkeithing
103     Coldstream
102     Crossgates
   98     Easthouses
   91     St Andrews
   86     Peebles
   85     Jeanfield
   85     Tynecastle
   75     Preston
   74     Tweedmouth
   71     Oakley
   67     Burntisland
   65     Edinburgh Utd
   60     LTHV
   59     Eyemouth
   58     Heriot-Watt Uni
   56     Stirling Uni EOS
   55     Leith
   55     Ormiston
   47     Craigroyston
   46     Hawick

South of Scotland
   88     Threave
   71     Nithsdale
   68     Newton Stewart
   65     Mid Annandale
   64     Stranraer SOS
   55     St Cuthbert
   52     Annan SOS
   50     Lochmaben
   48     Lochar
   47     Creetown
   47     Upper Annandale
   43     Abbey Vale
   41     Dumfries YMCA
   37     Heston
   32     Wigtown
   28     Bonnyton

Jeanfield v Ormiston and 3 Wigtown games haven't been played yet. There are a few omitted returns.

Crowds are not collated in HL.

IMG_0219.jpg

20 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

17 years ago I was still doing colouring in books and building lego. Change the record eh.

No way have you have given it up you big baby :lol:

Two things

1. You can park in the ikea/pure gum car park and walk round

2. Cove dont have a wealthy benefactor. They are very well run commercially. They also raise lots of funds via their yearly lunch and dinner.

Two things

1. You can park in the ikea/pure gum car park and walk round

2. Cove dont have a wealthy benefactor. They are very well run commercially. They also raise lots of funds via their yearly lunch and dinner.

Cove come from a wealthy and populous area and thus have the capacity to generate a lot of commercial income and some investment. Presumably they also made money from selling their old ground and not all was reinvested in the new one. They will have people involved who have some wealth and there were rumours of more such people being on board if they step up.

Cove come from a wealthy and populous area and thus have the capacity to generate a lot of commercial income and some investment. Presumably they also made money from selling their old ground and not all was reinvested in the new one. They will have people involved who have some wealth and there were rumours of more such people being on board if they step up.

Yeah they are in the ideal location next to Aberdeen fc so benefit from the oil companies who may see aberdeen as too expensive. Their hospitality is fully booked all season (its superb).

Not sure how the new stadium worked. I presume the balmoral group built it since its named the balmoral stadium and situated in the balmoral business park but I could be wrong.

Still dont think that constitutes a wealthy benefactor

1 hour ago, Jimmy Shaker said:

If you’re going today, wear a coat.

With big pockets for your sweeties so you can practise the ancient Aberdeen art of unwrapping one in your pocket and thereby avoiding the requirement to offer one to anyone else.