• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
EdinburghBlue

East Kilbride v Cove Rangers - playoffs semifinal

So who will win this one?

Saw EK earlier in the season at Spartans and thought them a decent SPFL 2 standard side.

2 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Fingers crossed it isn’t Cove.

Logic dictates I/we should cheer for East Kilbride. In the event that Berwick Rangers are relegated, the Lowland League would be just ever so slightly easier with them playing in League 2.

Of course we'd probably never get near first place anyway, let alone beat Cove in the semis, and then whomever in the final.

I’m rooting for Cove. I‘m not a fan of EK and I come from the town. Won’t bore you with the reasons why. I genuinely hope that Berwick prevail though, assuming it will be Berwick which it certainly looks like. I felt sorry for their small band of supporters today.  

Where’s the first leg being held? We’re in Peterhead next week so I’ll maybe head along if it’s at EK.

4 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Where’s the first leg being held? We’re in Peterhead next week so I’ll maybe head along if it’s at EK.

Pyramid play-off
27 April East Kilbride v Cove Rangers
4 May Cove Rangers v East Kilbride

Final
11 May Winner v SPFL #42
18 May SPFL #42 v Winner

1 hour ago, Ginaro said:

Pyramid play-off
27 April East Kilbride v Cove Rangers
4 May Cove Rangers v East Kilbride

Final
11 May Winner v SPFL #42
18 May SPFL #42 v Winner

How do they decide who gets the home tie second ?

2 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Club 42 always get the second leg at home, while in the pyramid play-off there is a draw to decide.

37 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Toss for it I think Cove would always win that:lol:

I’m rooting for Cove. I‘m not a fan of EK and I come from the town. Won’t bore you with the reasons why. I genuinely hope that Berwick prevail though, assuming it will be Berwick which it certainly looks like. I felt sorry for their small band of supporters today.  
I'm from EK myself and agree 100%

Cove ain’t winning nothing if they play like they did yesterday. As bad I’ve seen them in three years.

As much as it would be funny to see Cove get pumped again the thought of EK in the league is worse!

Why are the locals not behind EK? Taken an interest in them and BSC and follow their progress from afar. Seems to be a bit of money at EK - is this solely from wealthy backers?

15 hours ago, sydney said:

Please bore us with the reasons why.

Just watched the Kelty v EK highlights,taking EK to tou both Cove (seen them earlier in the season)and BR if it's them that finishes bottom.

East Kilbride to beat Cove I think. I’ve been impressed with EK over the last few years and expect them to go up with all of their ex SPfL players