East Kilbride v Cove Rangers - playoffs semifinal

A real touch of class with your comment james.

Ya silly old p***k!!!!
Seems you have pulled me down to your level.

My names not James. And I was right, East Kilbride were shit.

8 hours ago, peternapper said:

Not being an athlete I stopped for a big mac on way up the road your team being in maybe makes the delay in me getting fed understandable. Anyway its not good planning breaking down where you were, remember years ago going back up the road after a Peterhead game & we stopped as usual at that time for a pint & chips in Laurencekirk after the hour the bus would not start even after everyone pushing it down the street so it was back to the pub to fill in time until another arrived about 2hrs later

Tbf they probably didn’t plan to break down ?

My names not James. And I was right, East Kilbride were shit.

I only saw the first leg and ek were shit. They never turned up. Thsts not the team ive been watching for the last few seasons. Its frustrating that bawbags like you who have watched us once or twice can cast away comments that ek are shit and that must mean the lowland leauge is shit. It is anything but. Alot of decent teams there. Ek never done themself justice over these two games so you can gloat away till your wee heart is content. You may not be called james, but your still a p***k!

15 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

I only saw the first leg and ek were shit. They never turned up. Thsts not the team ive been watching for the last few seasons. Its frustrating that bawbags like you who have watched us once or twice can cast away comments that ek are shit and that must mean the lowland leauge is shit. It is anything but. Alot of decent teams there. Ek never done themself justice over these two games so you can gloat away till your wee heart is content. You may not be called james, but your still a p***k!

The Lowland League is dogshit mate wake up and smell the coffee.

You were bodied by a better team over two legs it's as simple as that. 

13 hours ago, Hauzen said:

1,151 announced at the ground.

Decent attendance with Pittodrie full for the visit of one of the bigoted arsecheeks.

Fancy Cove to finally make it up this season. Clearly the manager’s serious health issue has motivated the players.

20 hours ago, Hauzen said:

Supporters bus had a flat tyre, that's why they were pulled over in the layby. 

Team bus had made a pit stop at the Forfar McDonald's on the way back down the road for entire the squad to go in and get themselves a pile of Big Macs. Little wonder they got pumped if that's their athletes diet.

That's where it's gone wrong then. A L2 team would have had KFC rice boxes. 

10 hours ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

Decent attendance with Pittodrie full for the visit of one of the bigoted arsecheeks.

Fancy Cove to finally make it up this season. Clearly the manager’s serious health issue has motivated the players.

What?! Pittodrie had thousands of empty seats yesterday.

Edited by DA Baracus

3 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Thanks to TheScarf for my introduction to Cove Rangers. Apart from the heavy layer of rubber pellets on the pitch and the largely underwhelmed "home" support there's no sign of a chip van within the ground anywhere. So BRFC get my support completely.

That wasn't rubber pellets, that was oil!

Wtf is that they are playing on. Puddles of rubber bouncing up all over the pitch. 

Having seen Cove  a few times now tho they still have to record a victory in 3 attempts against the mighty Cowden, the strategy for Berwick is fairly obvious, a two footed knee high leg breaker on Megginson within the first 5 minutes of the first leg tie  would probably be enough to preserve spfl status. They are truly a one man team.

20 hours ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

I would imagine a lot of Dons fans would have been looking for an alternative to watching some Weegies win the league. 

2 hours ago, thisal said:

I would imagine a lot of Dons fans would have been looking for an alternative to watching some Weegies win the league. 

Not sure watching a team in royal blue called Rangers is much of an alternative for them tbf...

5 hours ago, thisal said:

Holiday weekend, a lot better things for Dons fans to do than watch non league football. 

supplemented of course by having rangers in their name, which will forever stand in their way of being a 'community' club

To be fair, that says far more about the locals than the club. Imagine hating a team because part of their name is the same as another team they don't like.

If that genuinely stands in their way of being a community club then they are better off on their own.