East Kilbride v Cove Rangers - playoffs semifinal

Just now, Officer Barbrady said:

Blah, blah, blah. 

It's almost as if the summer of 2002 NEVER HAPPENED, isn't it? Finally you p***ks get what you deserve. Mon the County.

17 years ago I was still doing colouring in books and building lego. Change the record eh.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

17 years ago I was still doing colouring in books and building lego. Change the record eh.

Hello- have i hit a nerve? Will i buggery change it.

By virtue of dodging that thoroughly well deserved relegation, masterminded by that fuckin dinosaur Totten, you clearly benefitted from the consequences of assisting in murdering another club. Stick that right up your boys' gate.

Cove have the backing of a wealthy benefactor which helps of course but they've had a plan to climb the leagues for some years now and I'm fairly sure they'll thrive if and when they get there. personally would have preferred they hadn't gone for the artificial pitch, an abomination I'd like completely withdrawn from SPL/SPFL, but I don't see them as being the sort of set up waiting for hand outs and of course when the Dons move to Westhill, they'll be the only league team in Aberdeen, which could be a factor in the local hatred, supplemented of course by having rangers in their name, which will forever stand in their way of being a 'community' club

Who is this mysterious wealthy benefactor at Cove?

Hello- have i hit a nerve? Will i buggery change it.

By virtue of dodging that thoroughly well deserved relegation, masterminded by that fuckin dinosaur Totten, you clearly benefitted from the consequences of assisting in murdering another club. Stick that right up your boys' gate.

How did we assist in murdering another club?
Please show your working.

Better that than some of the scumbags who play for Clyde.

Did some of the Falkirk players not get suspended for abusing a player over his disability this season? I'm pretty sure there was a club statement about racist abuse from Falkirk fans too.

9 minutes ago, Gene Wilder said:

*yawn*

To think we will get this pish next season as well in league 1.........

"this pish". Highlighting that you have a rapist and racist playing for you is described as being "pish". Crikey.

And back in topic, Cove do not have a wealthy benefactor.

6 hours ago, marello12000 said:

Cove have the backing of a wealthy benefactor which helps of course but they've had a plan to climb the leagues for some years now and I'm fairly sure they'll thrive if and when they get there. personally would have preferred they hadn't gone for the artificial pitch, an abomination I'd like completely withdrawn from SPL/SPFL, but I don't see them as being the sort of set up waiting for hand outs and of course when the Dons move to Westhill, they'll be the only league team in Aberdeen, which could be a factor in the local hatred, supplemented of course by having rangers in their name, which will forever stand in their way of being a 'community' club

Being a Locos supporter I have little affinity for Cove but they have been the sole Highland League team who have shown an open ambition to move up into the SPFL. They've worked and planned for this for a number of years and if they do get promoted I say good luck to them.

"this pish". Highlighting that you have a rapist and racist playing for you is described as being "pish". Crikey.
And back in topic, Cove do not have a wealthy benefactor.
Thought you would have been living on the thread for saturdays game.....the 2 teams you love the most !

4 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

and 17 years later you're still doing them...

Along with your mum.  She's good at them.

8 hours ago, marello12000 said:

The SPL doesn't exist any longer and hasn't done for many years.

Usually only frothing madmen are so massively against artificial pitches.