East Kilbride v Cove Rangers - playoffs semifinal

1 minute ago, Jason King said:

There is a reason, outwith the money, why so many of them are "ex SPFL players", dross like Longworth are nowhere near good enough for the SPFL hence why they are playing for East Kilbride.

More absolute nonsense from yourself. 

46 minutes ago, Jason King said:

There is a reason, outwith the money, why so many of them are "ex SPFL players", dross like Longworth are nowhere near good enough for the SPFL hence why they are playing for East Kilbride.

Most EK players would easily be in the Albion Rovers or Berwick Rangers teams. I expect Berwick to be playing EK or Cove and I expect Berwick to lose.

9 hours ago, geo87 said:

Why are the locals not behind EK? Taken an interest in them and BSC and follow their progress from afar. Seems to be a bit of money at EK - is this solely from wealthy backers?

Iain King from The Sun and all round ocean going cünt was involved. It'll take a long time to live that down.

This will be an interesting affair. I reckon the Lowland League is much stronger, but then Cove beat us (Airdrie) away from home recently. I think the (relatively) new pyramid structure is a great idea, and look forward to this. 

surprised tae see a few blue brazilians on here spouting aboot cove when they were beneficiaries of one of the most blatantly corrupt displays of refereeing at the second leg last year, how I wished they'd finished bottom again this year, oh well karma is coming, good luck to cove and EK, whoever goes up will have shown far mair ambition than majority of L2

18 minutes ago, marello12000 said:

surprised tae see a few blue brazilians on here spouting aboot cove when they were beneficiaries of one of the most blatantly corrupt displays of refereeing at the second leg last year, how I wished they'd finished bottom again this year, oh well karma is coming, good luck to cove and EK, whoever goes up will have shown far mair ambition than majority of L2

You on the wind up?

I have been away from EK for a long time.  I know nothing about the club, but would love to know what people, especially those from EK, have against it?
My views are influenced by media reports like these.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-12559916

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10478359

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/concern-over-east-kilbride-charitys-5397283

34 minutes ago, tescodave said:

Do away with the final 2 legs. Winner of Cove v EK are in. The final will be pointless.

Correct, no points are awarded for the final. It's just a two-legged tie, with the aggregate winners playing in League Two next season.