East Kilbride v Cove Rangers - playoffs semifinal

2 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Fingers crossed it isn’t Cove.

Logic dictates I/we should cheer for East Kilbride. In the event that Berwick Rangers are relegated, the Lowland League would be just ever so slightly easier with them playing in League 2.

Of course we'd probably never get near first place anyway, let alone beat Cove in the semis, and then whomever in the final.

I’m rooting for Cove. I‘m not a fan of EK and I come from the town. Won’t bore you with the reasons why. I genuinely hope that Berwick prevail though, assuming it will be Berwick which it certainly looks like. I felt sorry for their small band of supporters today.  

4 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Where’s the first leg being held? We’re in Peterhead next week so I’ll maybe head along if it’s at EK.

Pyramid play-off
27 April East Kilbride v Cove Rangers
4 May Cove Rangers v East Kilbride

Final
11 May Winner v SPFL #42
18 May SPFL #42 v Winner

I’m rooting for Cove. I‘m not a fan of EK and I come from the town. Won’t bore you with the reasons why. I genuinely hope that Berwick prevail though, assuming it will be Berwick which it certainly looks like. I felt sorry for their small band of supporters today.  
I'm from EK myself and agree 100%

15 hours ago, sydney said:

Please bore us with the reasons why.