Montrose v Airdrie onions

The guy who films and edits the videos says it was outside the Montrose dressing room so a big clue [emoji1303]
If it was outside the Montrose dressing room it was also outside the Airdrie one, they're right beside each other.

Just watched the replay,another non penalty for Montrose,Craig Napier the ref so that explains it.Watched Montrose penalty count since Rennie dived at Stair pk and got another non penalty,that's now 11 penalties for the season,put that against Stranraer who are on 1,but there again these things even themselves out or so i'm told,what a load of tosh.Dont know how many Montrose have scored this season but penalties must make up about 20 odd per cent which is amazing,cute or cheating you decide?
That's a bit quicker than expected. One season from 'Well done great to see you promoted and progressing' to 'You're just a bunch of cheating bassas'.

13 minutes ago, Aidan said:
13 hours ago, Spanish Armada said:

The guy who films and edits the videos says it was outside the Montrose dressing room so a big clue emoji1303.png

If it was outside the Montrose dressing room it was also outside the Airdrie one, they're right beside each other.

Some of the Airdrie players were singled out for 'projecting staunchness' during the match against Sellick. I seriously doubt that came from the Airdrie dressing room, and was more than likely directed that way...

I’m pretty sure David Hutton wouldn’t be putting up with that in his Dressing room so...your acting like a Tim,”it’s not us it’s Airdrie”
Love's playing the David Hutton card [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

I’m pretty sure David Hutton wouldn’t be putting up with that in his Dressing room so...your acting like a Tim,”it’s not us it’s Airdrie”
Please point out to me the part where I said it came from the Airdrie dressing room? Thanks.