Montrose v Airdrie onions

The Wolfertones Celtic Symphony which has the Lyric “ Ooh ah up the Ra”,Montrose the club that promotes terrorists [emoji1303]
And who told you this? Take it your a staunch gers man.

From the highlights that is never a penalty. Think there was a lack of complaints because no-one actually saw it. And reading online it sounded like Hutton had a stormer, when actually he made a few basic saves and then let in a rubbish second goal because he was slow moving his feet to get across to it.

Anyway, who cares. Season over and I'm grateful we haven't been relegated. Come the end of the season I think we will have only avoided relegation by 2-3 points. We've been very fortunate.

It’s on Ian Murray’s Post Match interview and it’s hardly gonna be from the airdrie dressing room with Davy Hutton in it is it?
Couple Irish lads in the Mo dressing room so if that's what they want to listen to so be it.

18 hours ago, mo83 said:
20 hours ago, Spanish Armada said:

It’s on Ian Murray’s Post Match interview and it’s hardly gonna be from the airdrie dressing room with Davy Hutton in it is it?

Couple Irish lads in the Mo dressing room so if that's what they want to listen to so be it.

Actually, really disappointed to find any sectarian nonsense going on anywhere in Scottish football, particularly at Montrose. 

Don't even want to talk about sectarian bigotry on an Easter Day when more than 200 people are killed because of it in Sri Lanka and on a week when a journalist loses her life because of violence, nobody in their right mind would want a return to in Northern Ireland. 

E.T.A. Have just listened to the song and can't say I found it that offensive. i.m.o. terrible taste in music though: can imagine Fr. Ted Crilly liking it.

Edited by Brummo
Edited for the benefit of pedantic west of Scotland Glasgow Rangers supporter

Actually, really disappointed to find any sectarian nonsense going on anywhere in Scottish football, particularly at Montrose. 
Don't even want to talk about religious bigotry on an Easter Day when more than 200 people are killed because of it in Sri Lanka and on a week when a journalist loses her life because of violence, nobody in their right mind would want a return to in Northern Ireland. 

Do you honestly think theirs sectarian crap going on? I'm 100% confident their is not.
Theirs a song playing in the background of a team dressing room who have just won a football match who cares what song is on,being blown out of proportion this big time.

Do you honestly think theirs sectarian crap going on? I'm 100% confident their is not.
Theirs a song playing in the background of a team dressing room who have just won a football match who cares what song is on,being blown out of proportion this big time.

I can’t believe your condoning a League 1 club playing rebel songs [emoji23]

Was it over the tannoy then? Or it wasn't actually the club playing it. In fact you don't even know it was from the home dressing room.
The fact you know the actual song says more about you than anything else. I wouldn't have a clue what the song sounded like.

I’m not a rangers fan,I hate the OF,I’m an Airdrie fan Home and away,if you think playing songs about the Ira especially when Montrose are a league 1 SCOTTISH Team well you’re deluded
I honestly couldn't care what song was on to be fair,You on the other hand seem deeply upset.

41 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Who shat in your handbag?

Obviously the language of a secret tic supporter.

As for the song..... well it's both embarrassing and cringe worthy that any Montrose supporter would try and defend it.

Obviously the language of a secret tic supporter.
As for the song..... well it's both embarrassing and cringe worthy that any Montrose supporter would try and defend it.

Nobody knows where it actually came from yet!!!It was heard in an interview. Somebody grassed up the The Sun already....Pathetic