Player(s) Of The Year At Your Club

2 minutes ago, nickCFC58 said:

Lyon will come onto a game. Heard it here first

Other than in today's alright cameo against Scotland's worst senior side in about a decade, Lyon's shown nothing positive whatsoever this season. He and Hughes are the only two members of this squad I wouldn't be at all upset about if they were to depart. It's hard to predict what will happen with Syvertsen, but a player at this level who's as comfortable with both feet and capable of his trickery is pretty rare. 

Not to go into it too much on this thread, but I’ve seen absolutely nothing to suggest that. 

His pass that essentially set up the 5th today, and he showed that he does have quality with his play prior to his shot. He’s had 1 start this season, hardly enough to let him get into the swing. I reckon he has quality just needs the minutes

There's been a wee bit of debate about this- can't overlook a guy who's scored 30 goals this season really, so Blair Henderson. Personally I've like the look of Balatoni and Laird this season. McIntyre too. 

Young player(s) of the year: The young team for annoying all and sundry with their drum and swerry words! 

6 hours ago, Fitbaw enthusiast said:

Oh yes love PJ think I’ll cry when he leaves

Has he got anything lined up for next season? I'd absolutely love for us to bring him in. We've been crying out for a good goalkeeper all season and he'd be absolutely excellent imo.

4 hours ago, Ross Forbes said:

Has he got anything lined up for next season? I'd absolutely love for us to bring him in. We've been crying out for a good goalkeeper all season and he'd be absolutely excellent imo.

Tbh can’t really seeing him stay with us or breaking into Motherwell team so probably could be a good idea for him to go to a team like Dumbarton 

9 hours ago, Chris_the_rover said:

He will be back at motherwell he only signed a new deal in January

If only our goalkeeper coach (and former Rovers 'keeper) was a coach with Motherwell as part of his day job :(

Oh...

In you come, PJ.

23 minutes ago, Blue-Toon said:

Peterhead FC Supporters Club player of the year awards were:

Player of the Year: Jamie Stevenson.

Well deserved.  I commented on one of our match threads that every time I see Peterhead play Stevenson is man of the match.