Congratulations County

Well done County .
No surprise you won the league as always it is all to do with money .the team with the biggest budget should always win the league.

They maybe should but it doesn’t always work out that way.

I’m not convinced they’ve spent more than Dundee Utd either given the amount of players signed in January.

Regardless, a pretty comfortable title win. While undoubtedly money has played its part, at least they spent it on a single team rather than Dundee United and Falkirk’s two.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Fin
They maybe should but it doesn’t always work out that way.

I’m not convinced they’ve spent more than Dundee Utd either given the amount of players signed in January.

Maybe they should, maybe they shouldn't.  But Livingston went up last season and more than held their own despite being outspent by most other clubs.  

ETA Finance is 1. tedious and 2. a complete red herring.

Edited by Savage Henry

Maybe they should, maybe they shouldn't.  But Livingston went up last season and more than held their own despite being outspent by most other clubs.  

ETA Finance is 1. tedious and 2. a complete red herring.

Having loads of cash is all well and good but it means f**k all if the manager doesn’t bring in the right players and then get the best out of those players.

County have had their fair share of injury problems especially regarding centre backs so I’d say their success has been down to more than just simply outspending everyone else.

Well done County.

We allowed ourselves to get our hopes up in recent weeks for potentially catching up when you had those games in hand, but the league's been yours since Ayr fell away.  The Partick game you guys won 4-2 after being 2-0 down at half time for me really highlighted the difference between our sides; even more than that hounding you gave us at Tannadice did. We absolutely never would have been capable of that.

Going straight back up after relegation is an achievement not to be sniffed at. You only have to look at  the various difficulties ourselves, Hibs, Partick and St. Mirren have all had down here since relegation in recent seasons to appreciate that this league is a b*****d to bounce straight back out of.

Fair play Staggies.