Congratulations County

15 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Pipe doon, money helps but you still have to use it wisely.

County havent spent it wisely tho....

If they had, they would've won the league months ago instead of it going down till now

1 hour ago, Sarto Mutiny said:
2 hours ago, ayrmad said:
I'm as confident that you're staying put as I have been the last 2 seasons, ICT are capable of grinding their way up, we could blow everyone away in the unlikely event that we bring our A game(don't see it myself), your mob are unlikely to win a 2 legged affair let alone 2, see you next season.

Wow. It's almost as if you entirely missed the point of the joke there.

Not easy to spot when so many of your fanbase still don't realise you're a 2nd tier team in every way now.

4 hours ago, Big Shedboy said:

County have won nothing yet 

23 minutes ago, Big Shedboy said:

County have been the least shite team. Congrats 

Big Shedboy absolutely fewmin' because local hero Uncle Roy has schooled his club's soulless American nobodies  in the art of "Sugar Daddying: 101".

Delicious PowttJS.gif

Congrats, easily the strongest team in the league and was pretty easy to spot that early on, even with some poor results. I did hope we’d at least provide some sort of challenge and after the game at Cappielow in August it looked that way, wasn’t quite to be...

Congrats to county easily the best team in the league but didn't have to show that too often the rest of us have been utterly awful.

P.S  Morris and McManus will see you return to these shores if you're not careful

County are clearly the best team and have bullied us every time they’ve played us. Can’t begrudge them the league even with the finances at their disposal.

What’s more they’ve conducted themselves with more class than their closest tangerine “challengers”. Haven’t noticed their players or manager(s) constantly giving wee sound bites in the media about having the best squad in the league or passing comments about other teams players. They’ve just gone about their business really. Deserved winners.

3 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Not easy to spot when you're a bit thick either. Evidently 

I'm sure you're intelligent enough to know whether you were joking or not.

Been impressed with County’s ability to edge out results as often as they have. I don’t think they’ve sparkled often this season but they have big, talented squad that have been very consistent and bounced back well when they have suffered defeats.

Don’t think it’s been a high standard at all this season but County are easily the best side and thoroughly deserve the title. With some of the absolute trash in the top flight you could easily stay up next year too.

9 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Been impressed with County’s ability to edge out results as often as they have. I don’t think they’ve sparkled often this season but they have big, talented squad that have been very consistent and bounced back well when they have suffered defeats.

Don’t think it’s been a high standard at all this season but County are easily the best side and thoroughly deserve the title. With some of the absolute trash in the top flight you could easily stay up next year too.

At the risk of dragging this back on topic, I broadly agree. Had United started the season with this squad and this manager, things might have been different but in the end United paid the price of starting the season with a poor squad and an idiot manager. The team who wins the league always deserve to, and it's pretty self evident that Ross County have been the best team throughout the entire league campaign. Barbs about money are misplaced, as money is no guarantee of anything. As my team proves.