Congratulations County

Economic migrants like you should be a little more respectful of the city that has been good enough to give you shelter.
Ingrate.
ETA well done County.
I'm incredibly respectful to the city of Dundee, just not the bitter Arabs that live on the outskirts of it.

County have been the best and most consistent team in the division and fully deserve to win the title when it's confirmed.

For all talk of budgets etc, that has probably added more pressure on to them having to carry the tag as a favourite for the title, and it means bugger all unless their players go out on the park and do the business. They've absolutely done that and, when they beat us back in August, their second half showing that day impressed me in terms of opposition as much as anything else I've seen this season.

Congratulations to them but I'll miss the venison pies. A football culinary delight.

40 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
10 hours ago, Granny Danger said:
Economic migrants like you should be a little more respectful of the city that has been good enough to give you shelter.
Ingrate.
ETA well done County.

I'm incredibly respectful to the city of Dundee, just not the bitter Arabs that live on the outskirts of it.

Adopting the Funsters ‘banter’ is beyond embarrassing.  You have no shame.

11 hours ago, ayrmad said:

Just to clarify, your mob were in the title race for about a fortnight, maybe you'll be in there for a sustained period next season.

I don't think we're quite ready to challenge Celtic just yet, my friend. Top 6 would do me fine.

Edited by Sarto Mutiny

1 hour ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I don't think we're quite ready to challenge Celtic just yet, my friend. Top 6 would do me fine.

I'm as confident that you're staying put as I have been the last 2 seasons, ICT are capable of grinding their way up, we could blow everyone away in the unlikely event that we bring our A game(don't see it myself), your mob are unlikely to win a 2 legged affair let alone 2, see you next season.

I'm as confident that you're staying put as I have been the last 2 seasons, ICT are capable of grinding their way up, we could blow everyone away in the unlikely event that we bring our A game(don't see it myself), your mob are unlikely to win a 2 legged affair let alone 2, see you next season.
Wow. It's almost as if you entirely missed the point of the joke there.

No bitterness from me - it's not exactly "14 year old playing Football Manager and giving County a sugardaddy + £100M in the bank" levels of financial dopery. 

Firmly better than us in the 2-0 at Firhill and didn't let their heads drop against us when 2-0 down either to storm back. We got a 0-0 draw against you though, so suck on that. :mellow: