• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Herman Hessian

things that are most disappointing

I was a bit disappointed by Copenhagen seeing as we're talking about this kind of thing.

I was a bit disappointed by Copenhagen seeing as we're talking about this kind of thing.
I thought it was really nice, especially down by the canals & the mad hippie bit. What was disappointing was my bank balance when I got home.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Ghirardelli chocs are quite good.

Never tried. Will check it out

3 hours ago, Tynierose said:

What's your thoughts on Belgium, Holland, Norway, Denmark, Greece, The Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, etc   etc you slavering halfwit?

The French people are no different to anyone else, some good folk some bad folk, cest la vie.

Oh and Paris is fucking magnificent.

If it wasn't for the north sea Britain wouldn't have lasted a fortnight in 1939.  Absolutely on our knees militarily when war broke out.

1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

France fought 168 won 109 drawn 10 lost 49 although I'm not sure how reliable the Toriegraph is because the next quote in the article freely exchanges a Country (Britain) with a a Provence that has not parliament, bespoke laws or even a national anthem of their own that they use all the time:

"The British tend to be rather selective about the battles they remember. Every English schoolboy was once able to recite the roll call of our glorious wins at Crécy (1346), Poitiers (1356) and Agincourt (1415), but no one’s ever heard of the French victories at Patay (1429) and (especially) at Castillon (1453), where French cannons tore the English apart, winning the Hundred Years War and confirming France as the most powerful military nation in Europe."

I don't believe those wars involved Britain at all 

I forgot that you supported Rangers before defecting to Hibs.
Truly a repugnant individual.

An offence on-par with Bo’ness > Linlithgow tbf.

7 minutes ago, Kuro said:

I don't believe those wars involved Britain at all 

"The British" I don't think the Norther Irish, Welsh or Scots are intrested in England's wars

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Nobody takes any of those countries seriously though, France is considered to be one of the great nations but when they got invaded by what turned out to be, a pretty average outfit in the Nazis they did nothing. I bet all you France enthusiasts are the first people to lambast the Rangers fans for letting their club die as well, at least the Rangers fans put on the occasional protest/made a banner or two to at least try and delay the inevitable.

f**k France.

imageproxy.png

A game of golf.  Start out with such high hopes, then feel like jumping off a bridge after about 8 holes.  By the end resolve reluctantly to carry on but never golf again.  Go back out tomorrow.

A game of golf.  Start out with such high hopes, then feel like jumping off a bridge after about 8 holes.  By the end resolve reluctantly to carry on but never golf again.  Go back out tomorrow.
Who was it you claimed to have played with or caddied for? Mind in one of your fantasies on your previous banned account.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Who was it you claimed to have played with or caddied for? Mind in one of your fantasies on your previous banned account.

It was your mum actually

It was your mum actually
My mums been dead for years m9. Hard lines.

Paris is an outstanding city, although I did see a tramp take a shit on the metro and proceed to wipe his arse with a soggy newspaper. 

Echo what's said about Brussels, absolute shithole.   Got mugged by a some nice north African chaps, will not be back.

Edited by MONKMAN

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
18 minutes ago, Kuro said:

I'm sure it was Condoleezza Rice. 

7 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

I remember this.

Wonder how many accounts this clown has had, busily shitting out fantasies and trolling on a football forum. Truly SAD