• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Herman Hessian

things that are most disappointing

29 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Did it feel like you were back in Parkhead?

More like Alloa truth be told. 

Paris is well known for food, art, fashion and culture. I'm not surprised Magee felt alienated. 

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

This, in particular Paris, the most horrid, rancid city ive ever visited....and that's nothing to do with getting scudded 7-1, the whole 'experience' and attitude of the locals etc was extremely unnerving, subway trains  and bars etc you were constantly feeling hands straying on you to try and snatch your wallet and phone etc.

In general the place stunk, hygiene and cleanliness standards in various parts were atrocious, bins overflowing, rats everywhere and the vast majority of the locals were not the friendliest to say the least. 

You could have always caught another one, you complete and utter fucking fantasist. 

As much as it was absolutely worth it for the sheer joy my then 3 year old got from it, Disney-Paris is easily the most disappointing place I have ever visited/stayed for a short break.

Paris is a shithole tbf. And as 8Mile says, EuroDisney is pretty shit as well (even though I know I'll go back with my daughter).

A guy I work with goes to France every year and travels. Absolutely loves it. He hates Paris funnily enough but speaks very highly of the country in general.

French towns are the best place to holiday if all you want is good food, nice beer and good weather. Things that are ultimately disappointing is anything I make in a slow cooker smelling it for so long means no matter how tasty it is it won't be as good as I have already imagined. 

This, in particular Paris, the most horrid, rancid city ive ever visited....and that's nothing to do with getting scudded 7-1, the whole 'experience' and attitude of the locals etc was extremely unnerving, subway trains  and bars etc you were constantly feeling hands straying on you to try and snatch your wallet and phone etc.

In general the place stunk, hygiene and cleanliness standards in various parts were atrocious, bins overflowing, rats everywhere and the vast majority of the locals were not the friendliest to say the least. 

See the source image

This, in particular Paris, the most horrid, rancid city ive ever visited....and that's nothing to do with getting scudded 7-1, the whole 'experience' and attitude of the locals etc was extremely unnerving, subway trains  and bars etc you were constantly feeling hands straying on you to try and snatch your wallet and phone etc.

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Paris is a shithole tbf. And as 8Mile says, EuroDisney is pretty shit as well (even though I know I'll go back with my daughter).

A guy I work with goes to France every year and travels. Absolutely loves it. He hates Paris funnily enough but speaks very highly of the country in general.

Calling cards of morons thread for this pish. A wonderful city.

I will say, the Metro was immaculate. Far nicer than the Underground.

You'll find that Paris doesn't appeal to those who prefer pubs, wearing football tops out and British food. 

One of the most diverse and historic cities in the world and it's criticised for having a shite Disneyland. 

Aye the criticism of Paris is fuckin weird. Incredible city with lovely people (they have a hauteur about them, but once you recognise this it's plain sailing).

I’ve never been to Paris but the way in which the French sat back and let their country get invaded during the war is truly pathetic. At least their authorities got it together just in time to save their famous cathedral but overall they are subhuman scum.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I’ve never been to Paris but the way in which the French sat back and let their country get invaded during the war is truly pathetic. At least their authorities got it together just in time to save their famous cathedral but overall they are subhuman scum.

What's your thoughts on Belgium, Holland, Norway, Denmark, Greece, The Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, etc   etc you slavering halfwit?

The French people are no different to anyone else, some good folk some bad folk, cest la vie.

Oh and Paris is fucking magnificent.

Edited by Tynierose

1 hour ago, throbber said:

5cbabe91ae338_giphy(1).gif.9b0f939834f333e65755b96bfd61e8a9.gif

What's your thoughts on Belgium, Holland, Norway, Denmark, Greece, The Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, etc   etc you slavering halfwit?
The French people are no different to anyone else, some good folk some bad folk, cest la vie.
Oh and Paris is fucking magnificent.

Nobody takes any of those countries seriously though, France is considered to be one of the great nations but when they got invaded by what turned out to be, a pretty average outfit in the Nazis they did nothing. I bet all you France enthusiasts are the first people to lambast the Rangers fans for letting their club die as well, at least the Rangers fans put on the occasional protest/made a banner or two to at least try and delay the inevitable.

f**k France.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

Nobody takes any of those countries seriously though, France is considered to be one of the great nations but when they got invaded by what turned out to be, a pretty average outfit in the Nazis they did nothing. I bet all you France enthusiasts are the first people to lambast the Rangers fans for letting their club die as well, at least the Rangers fans put on the occasional protest/made a banner or two to at least try and delay the inevitable.

f**k France.

I forgot that you supported Rangers before defecting to Hibs.

Truly a repugnant individual.

4 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

I forgot that you supported Rangers before defecting to Hibs.

Truly a repugnant individual.

Shots fired