things that are most disappointing

The Rangers Football Club Tribute Act 2012. 
A miraculously horrific and mere imitation of what was once a successful and famous football club.  Given all the money thrown into the tribute act, you'd have thought they'd have achieved something by now.  
Wonderfully disappointing.

Can’t say rangers achieving the square root of f**k all despite spending millions has disappointed me tbh. Them not dying again is quite irksome but there’s time yet

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

He was cast in that role before Black Panther (in Captain America: Civil War).

I do the enjoy folk furiously insisting that they're kids films, despite evidence to the contrary. The attempts at condescension and the patronising are very transparent.

Just come out and say you think folk who watch them are morons and that you consider yourselves above them intellectually. Stop dancing around the issue.

Calm down, go to your room and read your comics you stupid boy.

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

Calm down, go to your room and read your comics you stupid boy.

I don't read comics.

You just continue to flail around and repeatedly state that because folk like something you don't it's for kids, and keep up the edgelord act. 

The segways at Crieff Hydro.

My brother and I invested £37 each for an hour on these things - with pictures of woodland tracks and views to sell us the idea that this would be good fun.

We spent around 30mins with a 'family of 4' in the car park learning how to use the things, when 5mins would have sufficed for most.  Then we tamely followed the guy up a wee path, stopped, came back down again and that was the hour......

Disappointing.

24 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

The segways at Crieff Hydro.

My brother and I invested £37 each for an hour on these things - with pictures of woodland tracks and views to sell us the idea that this would be good fun.

We spent around 30mins with a 'family of 4' in the car park learning how to use the things, when 5mins would have sufficed for most.  Then we tamely followed the guy up a wee path, stopped, came back down again and that was the hour......

Disappointing.

Feeling your pain. You could have just taken a walk, of course... 

6 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

Feeling your pain. You could have just taken a walk, of course... 

The theme over the previous day's beers was  "I've heard these segways are a great laugh, we need to give them a go"

"Let's go for a nice walk" was never cutting it..........albeit the disappointing hour was followed by a pleasant enough stroll .

I am disappointed in the amount of folk who are upset at films. God forbid you take a couple of hours to lose yourself in fiction.

"they're for kids" is a shite reasoning.

I am disappointed in the amount of folk who are upset at films. God forbid you take a couple of hours to lose yourself in fiction.

"they're for kids" is a shite reasoning.
Have to agree. I don't think there is anything wrong with not liking a film but some folk think they are some sort of film critic (FWIW, critics are c***s) and almost look down on anyone who dares like a film they don't.

There have been loads of films I haven't liked that other people have enjoyed. Each to their own. But I don't belittle a film or people who enjoyed it just because I didn't.