• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Herman Hessian

things that are most disappointing

down in Wiltshire for the Easter weekend, so have fetched in a few bottles of Bath Ale's product with a view to supporting local producers

currently fighting my way through a bottle of Lansdown West Coast IPA - it's fucking awful, but luckily I have some McEwan's Champion Ale to take the taste away when i've finished it

have any other P&B'ers enthusiastically embraced indigenous culture whilst travelling to foreign parts, only to be left with the taste of diahorrea in their mouth ?

Alton Towers.

It's rubbish.

Next. 

giphy (11).gif

Close. Cheap tequila in Tijuana left me with diahorrea but it was a bit more real than any taste in my mouth.

France. Everything. An absolute tip of a place filled with arseholes.

6 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

This is an extremely incorrect statement.

france.jpg.2e0b96daa36f1b98efb981b196b4860e.jpg

I agree and here's is a photo of a French bird kissing someone's cock to back up your argument. 

I found Oxford a bit disappointing when I visited and it made me glad I spent 4 years tax dodging and drinking in Aberdeen instead.

Not that I was ever going to Oxford as a stoodint (duhh, me thick), I was just there on holiday. 

27 minutes ago, BillyAnchor said:

Close. Cheap tequila in Tijuana left me with diahorrea but it was a bit more real than any taste in my mouth.

Foolish Gringo. If you want cheap tequila buy Mezcal, exactly what it says on the bottle. Eating the worm is optional.

5 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

US chocolate products.

More akin to vomit than diahorrea mind you...

Reeces, M&Ms and one other I can't remember are lovely. 

The rest are shit

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Foolish Gringo. If you want cheap tequila buy Mezcal, exactly what it says on the bottle. Eating the worm is optional.

kenw.jpg.c9643925e1afe590986a59aa04d6d4e4.jpg

2 hours ago, Dele said:

^^^Says a person from Dundee.

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Alton Towers.

It's rubbish.

Next. 

giphy (11).gif

We used to go down every year when we could get free tickets.

Drive down early (takes about 4 hours) spend the day on the coasters and drive home around 6.

1 year we drove down as usual only for it to be wet and basically nothing was open :thumbsdown

8 hours drive and about £80 petrol for nothing.

Stopped going just before the rides started Killing everyone so maybe fate was doing me a favour.

3 hours ago, Dele said:

This, in particular Paris, the most horrid, rancid city ive ever visited....and that's nothing to do with getting scudded 7-1, the whole 'experience' and attitude of the locals etc was extremely unnerving, subway trains  and bars etc you were constantly feeling hands straying on you to try and snatch your wallet and phone etc.

In general the place stunk, hygiene and cleanliness standards in various parts were atrocious, bins overflowing, rats everywhere and the vast majority of the locals were not the friendliest to say the least. 

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

This, in particular Paris, the most horrid, rancid city ive ever visited....and that's nothing to do with getting scudded 7-1, the whole 'experience' and attitude of the locals etc was extremely unnerving, subway trains  and bars etc you were constantly feeling hands straying on you to try and snatch your wallet and phone etc.

In general the place stunk, hygiene and cleanliness standards in various parts were atrocious, bins overflowing, rats everywhere and the vast majority of the locals were not the friendliest to say the least

Did it feel like you were back in Parkhead?

7 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

In general the place stunk, hygiene and cleanliness standards in various parts were atrocious, bins overflowing, rats everywhere and the vast majority of the locals were not the friendliest to say the least. 

Have you been outside Paris?

Also Paris is the only city I've been in that has automatic self cleaning streets so...