things that are most disappointing

down in Wiltshire for the Easter weekend, so have fetched in a few bottles of Bath Ale's product with a view to supporting local producers

currently fighting my way through a bottle of Lansdown West Coast IPA - it's fucking awful, but luckily I have some McEwan's Champion Ale to take the taste away when i've finished it

have any other P&B'ers enthusiastically embraced indigenous culture whilst travelling to foreign parts, only to be left with the taste of diahorrea in their mouth ?

I found Oxford a bit disappointing when I visited and it made me glad I spent 4 years tax dodging and drinking in Aberdeen instead.

Not that I was ever going to Oxford as a stoodint (duhh, me thick), I was just there on holiday. 

27 minutes ago, BillyAnchor said:

Close. Cheap tequila in Tijuana left me with diahorrea but it was a bit more real than any taste in my mouth.

Foolish Gringo. If you want cheap tequila buy Mezcal, exactly what it says on the bottle. Eating the worm is optional.

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Alton Towers.

It's rubbish.

Next. 

giphy (11).gif

We used to go down every year when we could get free tickets.

Drive down early (takes about 4 hours) spend the day on the coasters and drive home around 6.

1 year we drove down as usual only for it to be wet and basically nothing was open :thumbsdown

8 hours drive and about £80 petrol for nothing.

Stopped going just before the rides started Killing everyone so maybe fate was doing me a favour.

3 hours ago, Dele said:

France. Everything. An absolute tip of a place filled with arseholes.

This, in particular Paris, the most horrid, rancid city ive ever visited....and that's nothing to do with getting scudded 7-1, the whole 'experience' and attitude of the locals etc was extremely unnerving, subway trains  and bars etc you were constantly feeling hands straying on you to try and snatch your wallet and phone etc.

In general the place stunk, hygiene and cleanliness standards in various parts were atrocious, bins overflowing, rats everywhere and the vast majority of the locals were not the friendliest to say the least. 

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

This, in particular Paris, the most horrid, rancid city ive ever visited....and that's nothing to do with getting scudded 7-1, the whole 'experience' and attitude of the locals etc was extremely unnerving, subway trains  and bars etc you were constantly feeling hands straying on you to try and snatch your wallet and phone etc.

In general the place stunk, hygiene and cleanliness standards in various parts were atrocious, bins overflowing, rats everywhere and the vast majority of the locals were not the friendliest to say the least

Did it feel like you were back in Parkhead?